Chapter 37

We're at the school and it's PACKED with thots and thirsty niggas, Daijon is gonna perform in the gym so that's where we're heading to right now.

"I didn't think it would be THIS crowded my god" Kaliah says as we're pushing our way through the crowd.

"That boy is famous now" I say in disbelieve.

As I was about walk past this ugly ass boy, he suddenly pulls me back by my arm.

"Hey ma how you doin?" He smirks.

"I'm gay" I lie, hoping he'll leave me alone.

"No you not, why you gotta lie" He frowns.

"Because she isn't interested in your ugly ass, bye!" Kaliah shouts at him before grabbing my arm and pulling me along with her.

We finally make it to the front of the gym, where daijon is gonna be. These people literally put them crowd control barriers around the middle of the gym, they acting like Chris brown is about to perform.

"Ain't no fucking way I'm finna be standing here the entire time, getting pushed around and shit" I complain.

"Yeah this ain't it" Ashley agrees.

I suddenly feel someone grab my ass from behind, I'm about sick and tired of these disrespectful niggas. I turn around in one swift motion and almost hit LaMelo right in his face, he blocked my fist just in time.

"What the hell Melo! I thought you was some random ass nigga!" I exclaim making him chuckle.

"I thought you guys wouldn't be here till 9" Kaliah raises her eyebrow.

"We piled up in Gelo and Eli's car" Narvin says.

"How did you guys get here that easily?" Ashley asks with a frown.

"I'm LaMelo Ball, everyone makes the path clear for me" LaMelo grins making me roll my eyes.

"Aye where Quan at?!" Eli asks.

"Isn't he with you guys?" I ask confused.

"No he coming with Don, he's finna let us pass these barriers cuz we one team bitcchhhh" Eli responds.

"Oh my god never do that again please" Kaliah shakes her head.

"There he at- AYE QUUAAAAAANN" Will's loud ass yells.

Phaquan walks in with Daijon and the crowd goes wild, everyone starts to push and shit to get to the front. LaMelo wraps his arms around me so I'm not gonna get crushed since I'm 5'4 and everyone is pushing us, I really wish I'm taller in situations like this.

Phaquan luckily notices us and runs over to us while Daijon is talking to the crowd, he let us past the barrier and just in time Lonzo and Austen got here so they quickly follow us before Phaquan closes the barrier again. We all go stand in the corner and watch Daijon do his thing.

"Lil girl WHAT is you wearing?" Lonzo asks trying to be louder than the music.

"Clothes" I roll my eyes.

"Looking like a hot cheeto" Lonzo laughs.

I punch him in his stomach causing him to groan while still laughing, I give him a glare making him laugh even harder and I don't know why.

"Shut up!" I shout, making sure he can hear me.

LaMelo walks up to us, slings his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him while singing along to the song Daijon is currently singing. I grab my phone out of my jacket and click on snapchat to take picture of Daijon to post it on my story.