Chapter 40

After watching the game we all went to a restaurant including Lonzo and Darren, he came to Philly with Lonzo

"Aye, here lil girl" Lonzo says before handing me a gift.

I get all excited as I take it from him, I just love gifts.

"Look at her face, she excited!" LaVar laughs causing the others to laugh too.

I opened the bag and saw a pink MCM backpack in it, these boys are spending mad money on me man.

"Oh my god I LOVE IT, thanks Zo" I say with a big smile.

"Now you don't have to buy a backpack for school anymore" LaVar says with a grin knowing that's the last thing I want to hear.

"On to MY gift for you" Darren says, handing me a small present.

I unwrap it and immediately begin to smile again, it's a Fashion Nova gift card worth 250,00 dollars and a gift card worth 150,00 dollars from my favorite nail salon.

"I really need to get my nails done and I love Fashion Nova so this is just a gift from heaven, thanks Dmo" I say putting the gift cards in my new purse that LaMelo gave me.

"Thank y'all again even Melo's ugly ass, this is prolly the best birthday I've ever had and I'm glad I get to celebrate it with y'all. I feel very blessed to be around people who care for me the way 2 certain people can't or don't want to, and I don't think I can ever thank you enough for everything you guys do for me" I say, fiddling with a napkin.

"You my lil sis I'd do everything for you, it's not like I'd let Kaliah's ass move in with me just for her school" Lonzo says with a chuckle causing everyone to laugh.

"You're like the daughter I never had, and I would give you the world if I could. You don't have to thank us, we just want to see you happy. That big smile says enough, it lets me know that I'm doing a great job at making you feel loved" LaVar says, for the first time today not talking that loud.

I see a tear fall from Tina's eye when I look up, LaVar also notices it and he starts to smile.

"Aye girl don't cry! This is a happy moment" He shouts causing her to chuckle.

I turn around to face Tina and wrap my arms around her to give her a hug, she let's out a laugh and pats my arm.

"Yeah, happy" She smiles as I wipe her tears away.

"Now what the hell did Melo do now? Sometimes I wonder if you have any idea on how to treat a girl" LaVar says raising his eyebrow.

All the boys, except for LaMelo of course, start laughing.

****************Interview****************
[LaVar&Tina]