Chapter 42

There are only a couple of weeks left till LaMelo and LiAngelo go to Lithuania and I go to my new school in LA, to be honest I don't want to go to a new school and I definitely don't want LaMelo to leave.

Right now we're at a store for mainly the boys who need to purchase some cold weather gear, but me and Tina also have to get a thing or two for when we visit them. Noni has also arrived to help Tina, and maybe buy herself some clothes too.

"Oh no this is al so ugly" I mumble while looking at everything.

"This is for cold weather dumbass, yo ass can't look cute in the snow with a crop top" LaMelo says while letting go of my hand to grab a football.

I look at some shit while LiAngelo is trying to put some mask over his big ass head, he grabs a hat to put on and turns around.

"Look like a damn criminal" LaMelo snickers causing me to laugh.

"I heard that before" LiAngelo jokes.

"Hmm I wonder why" I say.

He rolls his eyes at me which I could barely see by the way, and made his way over to Tina and Noni who apparently has arrived already.

"This is nice huh" LiAngelo says.

Noni hollers a little before engulfing him in a hug, I take a step to the right so Noni can also see me. She smiles and walks up to me with open arms, I smile and greet her. Me and the boys go to another section where there are snow suits and all of that, they are gonna need that since there is a lot of that in Lithuania if I heard it correctly.

"Press for help and we can assist" LiAngelo reads out loud, which by the way is the dumbest thing to do with LaMelo around.

I look up and already see the smirk forming on LaMelo's face before he presses the button a couple times. I close my eyes and facepalm myself, LiAngelo quickly tries to slap LaMelo's hand away who snickers and runs away.

"Bro what the- Stop! False alarm!" LiAngelo says to I don't even know who. "This nigga pressed the help button" He continues while looking at the camera and lowering his voice.

"You asked for it" I say as I grab a nice looking black winter coat.

I take it of the hanger, put it on and zip it up before taking a look in the mirror.

"This is a nice one right? Shall I get it?" I ask, turning around and doing a little spin.

"Yeah, you look cute in it" LaMelo smiles while walking up to me and grabbing my hands to pull me closer to him.

He puts his arms around my waist, leans down and gives me a smooch. We don't really like to be all over each other in front of the camera's but every now and then LaMelo can't help himself I think.

"Then I'm taking it" I say and give LaMelo a quick peck before taking the coat off.

"I'm bout to get them overalls so I can be looking like Dmx, GRRRR" LiAngelo says causing me to let out a hard laugh

"Finna look like a male stripper" LaMelo chuckles before walking away.

"If you look like me you can wear whatever you want" LiAngelo smirks.

"Yeah right! Think the fuck not" I roll my eyes and place the winter coat I want in Tina's shopping cart.

"You gotta wear shit that people don't like, and make them like it" LiAngelo says while putting on the snow suit. "That's hard huh" He says with a big smile.

I just look at him with a frown and shaking my head, LaMelo walks over to us again and lets out a laugh when he sees LiAngelo.

"Trend setter type shit" LiAngelo keeps a straight face tryna act all cool while zipping the snow suit up.