Chapter 65

"This is so fucking corny" I mutter while getting out of the car.

"What is?" LiAngelo asks  closing my car door.

"Wearing a pink dress for the baby shower just cuz it's a girl" I respond.

LaMelo grabs my hand as we all make our way to the venue.

"You look good in it, that's all that matters" LaMelo says with a smirk.

"Talkin bout some corny shit" Niles says making everyone laugh.

"Boy if you don't shut yo 5'4 ass up" LaMelo smacks his lips.

"5'7 you mean" Niles rolls his eyes.

I shake my head and let go of LaMelo's hand while walking inside the decorated place, Denise immediately walks up to us and I give her a hug before handing over the gift me and LaMelo got her.  

"Awh you didn't have to, you know that!" Denise exclaims excited.

"It's nothing, just a lil sum sum" I say making her laugh.

"And you're wearing pink! I love your dress" She smiles.

"Thanks D, did it all for you" I say making her laugh.

"I appreciate it"

Denise moves on to greet other people and I make my way over to the food, I grab a plate and put a hamburger and some salad on it. Before walking back to the boys I grab something to drink, when I turn around I almost bump into LaVar who probably is tryna get some chocolate cake.

"Damn girl! You gotta watch where you're going now" He says while searching for the best peace of the cake.

"I can't with you LaVar" I laugh, shaking my head.

Me and the boys are all sitting at a table eating and talking, the jba boys are pretty fun to be around especially big Jelly that boy is hilarious without even knowing it.

"I know damn well that ain't yo lil friend from school, walking in here right now" Darren suddenly comments causing me to look up.

I look at the entrance and see Kaliah, Maddie, Isabella and behind her ANIYAH. What the hell is that bitch doing with them, better question what are they doing with her.

"What the hell she be doin here" I frown, starting to get angry.

"Ohhh look like drama is about to start sis" John says with girly voice.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone to text Leyahnna about the situation, she immediately replies saying that I have to stay calm for the sake of the party and she is right but I'm definitely gonna ask what she is doing here.

"You know better lil girl" Lonzo warned me with a look a mother gives their child when they're about to something stupid.

"Just ignore her" LaMelo says grabbing my hand.

"I just wanna know what she's doing here" I say calmly.

My eyes wander to the girls who are making their way over to the table next to us, Isabella fully ignores everyone even me. Me and her have a little quarrel because of her behaviour towards LiAngelo and me not accepting how she is kicking him into the ground while she has equally as much to do with the problems in their relationship, and trust me I know because LiAngelo told me everything.