Chapter 20

"Ion kno why y'all acting weird and shit but it's gettin on my damn nerves, and Eli push me one more time and I'll sock you in yo face" I stop walking to look at all three of the boys.

Ever since LiAngelo and Eli joined us they all started acting weird, at first LaMelo and Eli were pushing me and LiAngelo in a store for no reason, well Eli said he needed something from that store but I don't believe that at all since I'm pretty sure he just grabbed the first thing he saw which happened to be pads and last time I checked he doesn't need those and probably doesn't even know what it is. Then LaMelo pulls LiAngelo aside who suddenly gets all mad, nigga went ape shit trying to run out of the store but Eli caught him and talked to him. And then when I asked them what the hell is going on they come up with some bullshit saying 'this dude who we have beef with said some shit about Gelo and he is at this mall' well guess fucking what. I don't believe that either, I know LiAngelo well enough to say that he doesn't just goes buffalo mode on some sorry ass guy who they have beef with. As a matter of fact, he doesn't even like to have beef with someone and most of the time he just let them bitches go unless they provoke him. Long story short, they are hiding something and I'm gonna find out what is it.

"Just get in the car please" LaMelo said as he gently pushes me forward to the car.

"Nigga what I just said about pushing me?" I give him a look which immediately makes him step back.

"Lil girl you don't scare me get in the damn car before I put you ass in there my damn self" LiAngelo says annoyed.

I quickly open the door and get in the backseat while LiAnglo gets in the passenger seat, LaMelo in the driver seat and Eli hops in next to me.

I frown and turn my head to look at Eli. "Hold up, how did you two get here?" I ask him.

"Anthony was with us in the beginning but had to go all of a sudden" Eli replies nonchalant.

"And how did you think to get home?" I raise my eyebrow as LaMelo starts the engine and leaves the mall.

"We would've called Melo anyways" LiAngelo says.

"You guys are so weird" I shake my head before leaning back in my seat.

"Let's make a picture?" Eli smiles.

"No thanks" I fake smile.

****************Interview****************
[LiAngelo]

"Can you tell us who Lorenzo is?" Courtney asks.

"Nah man, you can ask Chay" LiAngelo says not wanting to put the story out there without her permission.

"Okay, can you then tell us why you guys didn't tell Cherray that he's back in town?" Courtney asks.

LiAngelo mentally sighs when she continued asking about Lorenzo.

"She'll prolly get very upset and panick if we tell her just like that, we gon' tell her when my dad is home" LiAngelo answers the question.

"Do you think Lorenzo is going to cause trouble?" Courtney asks.

"I hope not, if he does he has a real big problem" LiAngelo stares into the camera.

*******************End******************

"Are y'all gon tell me what's wrong or what?" I ask standing up from the couch, annoyed by the fact that they're all tensed and creating a weird atmosphere but not saying a thing.

"Big baller in the house!!" LaVar shouts walking in the house with Tina.

"Is the house ready?" LaMelo asks totally ignoring my question.