Chapter 22

"NOO MELO DON'T TOUCH THAT" I yell as LaMelo damm near electrocuted himself by touching some lose wires with his wet hands.

"Son are you really stupid or are you just acting stupid?" LaVar shakes his head while bringing his and Tina's suitcase down the stairs.

"Nah I ain't stupid I was just testing y'all" LaMelo lies.

We all know damn well that he just wanted to touch it like everything else that is dangerous, he doesn't think before he acts.

Dumbass.

"Where Zo at? That boy should've been here 10 minutes ago!" LaVar shouts.

"You told him to be here at 5:15 AM and it's 5:13" LiAngelo responds not understanding his dad's logic.

"10 minutes early is on time in my book" LaVar stated.

"The king himself has arrived, all your worries and sorrow wil go away like they've never been here" Lonzo says as he walks in with his sunglasses still on.

"Boy if you don't stop" LaVar glares at him.

Today is the day everyone leaves for China, it's monday so I have to go to school but me and Lonzo are going to the airport with them to say goodbye. After that Lonzo will drop me off at school and then I'm on my own, I'll probably beg him to just take me home instead off dropping me of at that hell hole but he's not going to do that. For a 20 year old he's very mature, he can easily let me stay home this entire week but he isn't going to do that because his dad is counting on him and he doesn't want me to fail in life even tho I'm pretty damn sure I already did.

To say I won't miss the Ball family would be a lie, but I definitely am not going to be devastated either cause LiAngelo be getting on my nerves a lot lately, LaMelo is just to clingy these days and LaVar's yelling is something I will definitely NOT miss. The others are great tho.

Oh and if you're wondering if LiAngelo really had a little conversation about that party you're damn right he did. I was so mad, Lonzo immediately told Denise that unless they come with me I'm not allowed to go. Such a debbie downer, he told me we are going to do 'something fun' instead. I think that party is pretty damn fun, but alright.

"Okay come on y'all we have to go!" LaVar shouts.

Everyone grabs their luggages and starts to make their way out of the house, I grab my suitcase and follow Lonzo. All their luggages is being thrown into the back of the van, after that everybody gets in there. Me and Lonzo will follow them in his car, because we need to go back home. I walk over to the G-Wagon and place my suitcase in the back of the car before getting in the passenger seat. After some seconds Lonzo gets in himself and starts the engine.

"Seatbelt" Lonzo mentions.

I sigh while putting my seatbelt on. "It's too early"

"You holding up at school?" Lonzo asks me as he drives away from the ball estate.

"Barely, I'm so done with that school you ain't even understand. And I have to be here for another 2 years! It's torture man" I respond in despair.

"You gotta follow through kid" Lonzo says.

"I don't want to. The teachers always tell me I ain't finna graduate with this behaviour while I ain't even doing sumn wrong , especially mr Davidson he hates my ass due some previous events. All the other students be annoying as fuck except for the crew, and they always try me in the hallways whenever I'm minding my own damn business" I sigh.

"You can't let them get to yo head Chay, I know it's easier said then done but you gotta at least try. In the end you the one graduating and proving them wrong" Lonzo encourages me while patting my leg.