Chapter 18

I'm at Lonzo's appartment since LiAngelo went to Izzy and I did not want to come with, Kyle went home before me and Lonzo took off.

I'm currently enjoying my spicy chicken which we bought before we went home, when suddenly a mad LaMelo walks in with Ejay. I frown while taking a sip of my water, Ejay greets me with a quick side hug before greeting Lonzo who is sitting next to me.

"What's wrong witchu" I ask LaMelo.

"He got lady problems" Ejay says making Lonzo chuckle.

"Man this ain't funny at all so Ion kno why you laughing" LaMelo snapped at Lonzo.

"Who has lady problems" Denise asks who apparently just got home.

She puts her bag on the kitchen island before giving Lonzo a kiss and me a hug.

"Melo" I reply tossing my trash back in the bag that it came from.

"Aight man, what's the problem" Lonzo asks putting his food away since he finished it.

"So at lunch we was sitting outside with the crew ya kno, and suddenly Marlena ugly ass had to open her big ass mouth and ask with that devilish smirk how Cherray is doing. So ya kno big O, he shut her up and when Amber tried to have Marlena's back he shut her ass up too an-"I laugh interrupting LaMelo.

"I love O" I say.

"Anyway shit was mad funny man, everyone was laughing and I tried to hold back but I just couldn't so I made it seem like I was caughing. I thought Ashley ain't noticed it but apparently she did cuz when we had to go to class Marlena and Amber tried to roast big O so everyone went hard on them and I said some things here and there which made Ashley hella mad, saying shit like 'you gotta stop making fun of them cuz you would be mad too if I made fun of Cherray' bla bla bla. Mane she got me all types of fucked up, I kno damn well she only said Cherray cuz we close and she deep down still jealous" LaMelo explains.

"Why she jealous of lil girl?" Lonzo asks raising his eyebrow.

"When we wasn't official yet she thought me and Chay had sumn going on, so after some time I told her to get over it cuz I'm not cutting Chay off. But every damn time sumn like this shit happens she wanna talk about 'Chay this or that' , like damn girl can you NOT" LaMelo replies.

"I ain't kno this" I cross my arms and sit back.

"Me neither" Denise says.

"Nobody knows cuz it's dumb shit, but that is beside the point. She mad big time right now cuz of that shit with Marlena and Amber, man I hate them girls and no way I'm finna apologise to her ass first" LaMelo says annoyed.

"Lil bro let me give you some advive. If yo ass ain't finna apologise, no one will. So just do ya self AND us a favor and just talk to her, you ain't gotta apologise but just tell her wassup" Lonzo says being the good big brother.

"No way in hell Ashley gon accept the fact that he ain't wanna be around her best friends" Ejay says making me nod my head in agreement.

"She a nice girl and all but she finna give you a hard time if you casually tell her you hate her friends" I say being honest.

"She got me fucked up forreal man, I ain't even wanna be in a relationship if I have to deal with this shit every damn time" LaMelo sighs.

"Melo every couple argues, that's a normal thing unless it's every day. If you're really don't wanna in a relationship with her because of this, you gotta question yourself if you even really in love her" Denise advices him.

"I do love her.. At least I think I do, I don't know it's just so complicated UGHH" LaMelo pulled on his hair while sitting down in front of me.

"Being in love with someone and loving someone is a whole different thing Melo" Lonzo states.