Chapter 47

So a couple weeks have gone by now and it's all still a bit weird, whenever Zo is on the road he asks Denise to keep an eye on me so she always comes over at those times since she finished college and SHE'S PREGNANT. Apparently she was already pregnant before the guys even left for Lithuania, we all understood the fact that it was also a shock for them and they needed some time to wrap their head around it. Everyone took it very well, Big Baller wasn't very happy with it at first but he eventually accepted it.

My new school fucked me over since some shit went wrong and now I still have to do my junior year, I decided to just get over myself and accept it. The school itself and the students are okay and I don't hate my life as much as I did when I still went to Chino Hills, but I just know most people don't want to be friends with me for me. Apparently everyone already knew I was transferring to their school because of those youtube channels who focus mainly on the ball family, and most fan accounts also posted about it. So all them kids ask about is LaMelo, Lonzo or LiAngelo. Some literally ask if they can come to my house while I don't even know them, like leave me alone man. I have 3 genuine friends tho, Aniyah, Leyahnna and Jamarkis. Jamarkis is gay and I love him I never that I would get a friend like him, he extra as fuck and it always cracks me up.

Right now me and Denise are on our way to Chino to let Deuce and Dip play with Cash, Lonzo is on the road so we have the place to ourself tonight and since it's saturday we invited Izzy and Ashley for a over for a girls night.

"How are you and Melo handling the distance?" Denise asks as she stops at a red light.

Of course there's a camera placed in her car for BITF, love that for us.

"So far everything is goin good, but he was told that he prolly has to stay there for two years and I didn't really know how to react" I sigh.

"Two years?! That's insane, he has literally nothing out there when Gelo will be gone" Denise gasps.

"I know, he hates it there. He told me his teammates ain't even nice cuz most of em make fun of him, I just wanna comfort him and say everything will be okay but I know it's not that easy" I say.

"Let's just hope for the best, maybe he won't have to stay for two years. You never know with LaVar, today he wants them in Lithuania and tomorrow he wants hem in Canada" Denise says making me chuckle.

"I hope he ain't gotta stay that long cuz I'd be devastated, I feel anxious already these past couple of months" I say, bouncing my leg up and down.

"Why?" Denise asks with a frown.

"What if he finds someone there who is prettier than me? She definitely can give him what I can't give him since I'm all the way over here" I tell her honestly.

"Girl are you crazy, he won't find someone prettier than you. That's impossible, you care for him like no one else does. He's dumb but not stupid" Denise says.

We arrive at the Ball Estate and Denise parks the car in the front, we get out of the car and I let Dip and Deuce out of the backseat. They immediately run around on the grass, Deuce is already well trained but Dip is just as lazy as LaMelo. He doesn't want to do shit except for eating, sleeping and getting attention, so I had to run after him to get him since he doesn't really listens to us.

"Denise are you crazy?! Stop running around, if you fall Lonzo is gonna kill me for not looking out for you!" I shout as Denise runs after Dip, almost tripping over his leash.