Chapter 60

"Yeah what kinda stuff?" I ask pushing his head away from me.

"Hmmm, this" LaMelo suddenly gets on top of me and starts to tickle my waist.

"NO, ST-STOPP" I scream while laughing.

I try to remove his hands but his grip is to strong, after some seconds I start crying from laughter and my abdomen start to hurt.

"Shhttt" LaMelo says as he moves his head closer and stops tickling me.

He looks me in my eyes as I catch my breath, he was just starring at me for maybe a whole minute making me blush and look away. He turns my head, making me look at him before crashing his lips on mine. I don't know how to react at the moment seeing the fact that I told him we're basically back to square one, but I would be lying if I say I don't like it.

His kiss becomes more sensual as he slowly slides his tongue into my mouth, he places his hand on my thigh giving me sensitive prickles all over my body.

Suddenly I hear someone enter the room loudly before letting out a scream.

"WHY ME, I'M ALWAYS THE VICTIM OF THIS SHIT" That voice belongs to the one and only Lonzo Ball.

LaMelo pulls away from me and we both look at the doorway to see Lonzo with a disgusted look on his face.

"Maybe that's cuz yo ass needa learn how to knock on that fucking door!" LaMelo says annoyed.

"I run in all the times cuz I hear her ass screaming like she's getting murdered!!" Lonzo replies with the same energy.

"Oh well, I'm okay" I chuckle.

"Yeah I CAN SEE THAT" Lonzo yells.

"Just get outta here bro!" LaMelo exclaims while throwing a pillow at Lonzo.

"Boi if you don't-" Lonzo shakes his head before turning around and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I turn my head back to LaMelo who is already looking at me with lust in his eyes, my eyes wander to his lips seeing he was biting his thick bottom lip. He wraps my legs around his hips, I grab his face and kiss him hard. He moves his lips softly from my lips, over my cheek, down my neck sucking on it. I let out a moan as his mouth parts from my neck to my shoulder, he is driving me crazy and he knows it. He slowly moves his lips to my ear and moans my name, that did it for me and I can't hold myself back anymore. I push his shirt upwards and help him taking it off, I toss it on the ground before taking off my own shirt. I push his shorts down which he immediately takes off and throws behind him, his hands find its way to my leggings and he slowly pulls them off my legs. He places wet kisses on my stomach making me arch my back, I'm really starting to loose it right now while he's not even doing much.

"Melo please" I beg, not wanting to wait any longer.

I push his briefs down with my feet, taking them off in one go with only my feet.

"Oh you horny, horny" He laughs.

He unhooks my bra and tosses it to the side, I automatically cover my boobs with my arms but LaMelo shakes his head while grabbing my arms. He places kisses on my boobs and sucks my skin probably leaving hickey's, making me moan.

"I need you, now" He mumbles before ripping my panties off and throwing them somewhere behind him.

He quickly grabs a condom out of his nightstand, wears it and slowly enters me.

"Oh my-" I gasp.

"Does it hurts?" He asks me.

"No" I deny stubbornly, cause I'm definitely struggling with his size.