Chapter 43

I walk down the stairs and hear a girl, probably Izzy talking with LiAngelo. I know I'm not suppose to do it but I'm very nosey, so I eavesdrop a little. Unluckily I almost fall face first to the floor, so I quickly play it of and walk on.

"Oh hey Izzy" I say casually as I walk into the kitchen and see her with LiAngelo eating some wings and fries.

I walk to the table and look through the bags to see if there's more food, but there isn't!

"Did no one think about me when they bought food?!" I ask them in a dramatic way.

"Sorry Chay, I didn't think you'd be home since all the boys are out" Izzy says.

"Nah me and Melo are upstairs watching movies and shit but I got hungry, unfortunately he ate all the snacks" I sigh.

I walk closer to LiAngelo and sling my arm around his shoulder and lay my head on his head.

"No" He shakes his head making me gasp.

"You didn't even know what I was finna say!" I exclaim while letting him go.

"You can have my food, I'm full anyways" Izzy smiles.

"You sure?" I ask making sure she's not just saying it because she feels bad for me.

"Yeah here take it" She puts the left over wings and fries in a bag and hands it over to me.

"Thanks Izzy, you da best" I smile pushing LiAngelo aside to grab the bag.

"Can you go back to your lover now" LiAngelo rolls his eyes.

I give him the finger before walking back to the staircase to make my way upstairs. I run to my room and open the door, I see LaMelo is on his phone like always.

"I'm back and I have food" I say as I close the door and walk to the bed.

"Took you long enough" LaMelo remarks making me roll my eyes.

I jump on the bed and get under the cover, LaMelo reaches in the bag so I quickly slap his hand away.

"Ouch! What the-" LaMelo frowns while rubbing his hand.

"You ate all the snacks, this is mine" I say annoyed, unpausing the movie we were watching.

"Well damn, sorry" He rolls his eyes.

I grab the fries out of the bag and start eating them, as I'm eating I can just feel LaMelo staring at the fries.

"Oh my- fine, here!" I say pushing the fries in his hands.

He smiles and gives me a kiss, I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"I can't help but notice how akward Gelo and Izzy are" I say while looking at the tv.

"Gelo is akward with everyone" LaMelo responds while eating the fries.

"Yeah with strangers, he's never akward with his family or friends. Okay sometimes around the fam when they bring somethin up that he ain't wanna talk about, but that's it. He's been with Izzy for a year now, and at first things were cool but he keeps on getting more akward with the week" I say in disagreement.

"I don't see them act different" LaMelo says.

"Nigga are you blind? He barely talks to her when we all together, and now I found out they also barely talk when they alone!" I exclaim.

I grab the remote to pause the movie and turn to look at LaMelo.

"I'm serious LaMelo, I think they are having trouble in paradise" I say with a serious facial expression.