End

"You just gotta figure out what you want" Ashley says.

Me and Ashley are chilling at the pool today, I still don't like to go outside and do what I used to do. I feel a little lost in this world at the moment and it's not all because of LaMelo, I just don't know what I want to do with my life. Everyone understands me and they stopped pressuring me into doing things I don't want to do.

I guess everything that has happened in the last couple of years is now getting to me and beginning to take its toll on my life, my parents treating me like they did definitely scarred me for life, Lorenzo my ex who did things to me that no man should ever do to a female, and then we have our beloved LaMelo Ball who cheated on me. I also really don't know what I want to do in the future, I really thought basketball was it but I'm not so sure of it anymore and it's all just stressing me out.

"My life is a mess Ashley, and Ion know what do to or where to start to fix it" I sigh while playing with the water.

"It's not a mess, it's just a little blurry and that's okay" Ashley says.

"Blurry or not, it's making me feel lost and lonely. Now, I know I ain't really lonely but to me it feels like I am cuz no one understands what I'm really feeling" I tell her.

"Even tho I don't know what you're truly feeling, I'm here for you" Ashley says making me somewhat smile.

I suddenly hear someone open the fence causing me to look up, I see LaMelo walking towards the sun beds where LaVar is sitting with LiAngelo and Alan, talking about who knows what.

"Dad can I talk to you" I hear LaMelo say.

I turn around and roll my eyes, I can not stand him. Just his presence alone is making me feel sick, I want to strangle him but I also want to hug him at the same time and I don't know why. It's been 4 weeks now and I'm still emotional about the situation, and with all the other stuff on top of it I'm just a emotional wreck.

"Boy Ion got time to talk right now, we in da middle of something" LaVar speaks up with his loud voice.

"It's important" LaMelo's voice is a little quiet.

Being the nosy people we are, me and Ashley turn around again. LaMelo can't see us because we are in the back of the pool and he has his back turned to us.

"Aight but make it quick" LaVar says.

"I'll go call them people right now" Alan says while standing up.

He walks away and LaMelo sits down on the spot where Alan was sitting.

"What's wrong boy?" LaVar asks with a frown, seeing LaMelo's face which isn't all happy and goofy like normal.

"I uhh.. I- well.. You know Aniyah right?" LaMelo mumbled.

Me and Ashley look at each other with a frown.

"What the hell is this about?" I whisper.

"Speak up son, but yeah I've heard of her" LaVar says.

"So.. I-I ain't want this to happen but it just happened and n-" LaVar interrupts his rambling.

"Just tell me what the hell is wrong Melo" He says annoyed, probably because it's taking to long.

"She's pregnant" LaMelo finally lets out.

My face instantly turns into a blank stare.

"Oh my god.." Ashley says a little to loud causing LaMelo to turn around.

"Ah hell naww" LiAngelo shakes his head.

"Are you stupid!? The fact that you got someone pregnant is one thing, but barely knowing this girl is another thing!! After all the speeches I gave about being save, and seeing what yo brother got himself into you still manage to do this shit?!" LaVar shouts at him.