Chapter 12

"HAHAAAA, YO ASS GOT SCARED OF A LITTLE SPIDER" LaMelo yelled making Gelo roll his eyes.

"I. CAN'T. BREATH" I was laughing my ass off, you should've seen Gelo when he saw that spider shit was hilarious.

"It wasn't a little spider, it was medium sized" Gelo said, pushing me out of the way.

"YEAH RIGHT" Me and LaMelo started laughing even harder.

This 18 year old boy who may I add is 6'6 got scared of a little spider and stopped the entire interview just so Courtney the producer, who may I add is 5'4, could look around for that little spider. This is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

"Bro you 6'6, Courtney is 5'4 and you had her ass looking for a spider who is prolly as big as yo fingernail. If this ain't comedy Ion't kno what is" Zo said laughing.

"Yeah yeah, ha ha. It ain't all that fun" Gelo muttered while taking a seat on a bar stool

"Awh big guy, is you okay?" I asked wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Be careful there might be a spider there!" LaMelo screamed making me laugh.

"Oh u think you fun fun?" Gelo pushed my arm away.

"Well I must say this whole situation got me screaming" Zo chuckled.

"Leave that man alone and go home, yall on my god damn nerves with all that yelling!!" Lavar hollored all the way from upstairs.

We all looked at each other thinking the same thing, only thing is no one is going to say it.

"I'm out c'mon Denise" Zo said before walking away.

"Yeah me too, only thing happening here is me getting roasted" Gelo said walking away making me and LaMelo laugh again.

"I'm out" I said as I made my way up stairs.

When I got in my room I changed into my new pyjama that Denise gave me, it was so cute I had to take a pic and put it on my snap story

After some minutes LaMelo walked into my room, he crashed on my bed and turned my tv on.

"What is you doin?" I asked him with a frown.

"I'm bored and it's still my birthday so I think I deserve some attention" He replied making me laugh.

"You weird man" I shook my head while putting my phone my nightstand.

"Says the girl who 'wanted to be like dem tumblr girls' HA" LaMelo screamed while showing me my snapchat story.

"Says the guy who always looks away in photos" I rolled my eyes.

"Do whatever the fuck you want but Imma go sleep, turn the tv off when you leave" I said getting up to put my phone in the charger behind my nightstand.

"You do realize them shorts are a size to small right?" LaMelo asked being his dumb self.

"You do realize yo hair is making you look like a porcupine rigt?" I shot back making him roll his eyes.

"I'm dead serious, why you gotta put me on blast" He glared at me.

"LaMelo we ain't all like them skinny girls who fit every size, this set is a one size so I couldn't ask for a bigger size for the shorts" I said getting under the covers.

"I'm not saying you fat dummy, I'm just stating the fact that half yo ass is on display" LaMelo said.

"Aight whateva I'm gon sleep now" I said while turning around on my side and making myself comfortable.

******************************************

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that LaMelo was still watching a movie, this dude.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. "Melo it's 1:30 why you still here?" I asked turning on my back.

"I've been thinking ya know" He said making me frown even more than I already did.

"I ain't kno yo ass is capable of thinking" I joked, earning a glare from him.

"I'm serious Cherray" He sighed. "I did you so wrong and it's just now I realise that shit" He continued.

I didn't know where all of this came from but I decided to just listen to him.

"You basically got disinherited by yo own parents, yo whole world got turned upside down and all I did was ignoring you cuz my ass was being stupid" He shook his head. "I'm the worst best friend and yet you forgave me, why?" he asked.

"You know me, I've always pushed people outta my life when they did me wrong that's part of the reason why my circle is so small. I thought I ain't need nobody else but you, Gelo and Zo cuz you the only people who never did me wrong in all those years. When you pulled that stunt on me I wanted to shove you off a cliff and never look back at yo ass but I kno if I do that I'll get all emotional and shit whenever I see ya just cuz you a part of my childhood, you stuck by my side no matter what. Real friendship can only last if I accept the fact that you ain't perfect and you'll upset me or hurt my feelings every now and then, same goes for you" I told him.

"You da real one ya know" He squeezed me in a hug. "And I meant it when I said I was sorry" I laughed before pushing him away.

"I know you did" I smiled.

"How you feeling these days?" That's a good question.

"Better than before" I said. "Some days I feel horrible about myself mainly, and some days I feel amazing" I sighed.

"Why you feel horrible about yo self?" LaMelo asked.

"I have this pain inside me, and in the beginning I blamed it on my parents. But now I can't help but blame it on myself, I ain't told anyone but sometimes I feel like I'm a failure, I ain't worthy of love and happiness. I'm not finna take my life but I have the feeling that if I just leave everyone's lives would be easier" I looked everywhere but LaMelo because I know he's going to be mad.

"Now why the fuck would you say that?" He sat up straight and looked at me.

"I can't help it, it ain't like I want to feel like this. I'm working on myself, but it's hard" I felt some tears roll down my face I quickly looked the other way but LaMelo already noticed it.

"You are worthy of love and happiness, you my best friend and I ain't want nobody else but you to be that. What yo parents did was low and ain't nobody else to blame but them, they ain't worth yo love. So stop thinking you did something wrong cuz you didn't" He said wiping my tears away.

"Thank you" I closed my eyes and sighed, he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

This is the exact reason why I forgave him, everyone knows LaMelo as the goofy dumbass because only me and his brothers see this side of him, he doesn't even show it that often in front of Zo and Gelo but I've had multiple nights when we just talked like this about life or our problems. I don't have much luck in my life but I definitly got lucky when LaMelo showed up in my life, and I'll be forever thankful for him.