Chapter 16

"Man you had to see it she shut him up IMMEDIATELY" Phaquan says all happy as we're all sitting outside.

"Oh you bold bold" Ejay laughs making me roll my eyes.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket to see what's going on in the world right now, just when I was bout to open the snapchat app I got a message from Gelo.

Gelo🦍
Aye me and Izzy are picking u up from school it's steak day at Noni's.

Me
Aaaiiiggghhhhttt

"Hey babe" I hear LaMelo say before someone sits down next to me.

I look up to see it's Ashley, she places her bag on the table as I smiled at her.

"Hey girl" She gives me a quick side hug.

I open a few snaps, including one from Zo. He's at the gym with Denise, I don't know where they get the energy from to work out while you can just chill on the couch with a good netflix show and fastfood.

I swipe left and make the camera focus on me, Ashley leans her head on my shoulder and puckers her lips while closing her eyes. I stick out my tongue and take snap, I send it to my bestfriends before closing the app and putting my phone away.

"Y'all ugly anyway so ion kno why ya making pics" LaMelo says.

"Melo shut up!" Ashley pushes his arm that is resting on her shoulder away.

"You one to talk, lookin like Shenzi from the Lion King" I scoff causing everyone who is listening to laugh.

"Shut up" LaMelo says annoyed.

"That's what I though" I smirk as Ashley chuckles.

"You mad now?" She asks him holding in her laugh.

"No" LaMelo replies.

Lies.

Ashley grabs his face and pecks his lips which immediately makes him less annoyed, loser.

"I'm bout done with being single, I needa find me a boo thang" Will says making me laugh really hard.

"A boo thang? Bro you wildin" Oneyka says with a frown.

"O how you and yo girl doing" I ask him.

"She be acting out lately" He replies rolling his eyes.

"She prolly done had enough of yo ass" Nick says earning a smack on the back of his head.

"I talked to her yesterday and she was telling me about how you don't pay attention to her no more" Ashley chimes in.

"Now you my friend, needa have a talk witcho girl" Tomi says pointing his finger to Oneyka.

And you need to change your clothes.

A dude named Trent walks up to us. "Aye Quan is Don still seeing Kaliah?" He asks.

"Yeah why?" Phaquan frowns.

"I've had my eye on that girl since the day I stepped food in this school" Trent says.

Everyone at the table looks at him like he has two heads, this dude is crazy thinking Kaliah wants him.