67

[Lonzo's POV]

"Aye ain't this yo lil bro and that girl from Cherray's old school?" Kyle asks while showing a me a photo.

I automatically drop the basketball that I was holding just some seconds ago, my eyes grow wide and my jaw drops

"Please tell me this ain't real" I mumble while grabbing his phone out of his hands to take a closer look.

It indeed is LaMelo with Aniyah, from the looks of it this picture was taken somewhere this week because he bought those pants three days ago.

"Melo a playa I see" Brandon shakes his head.

"I'm gonna knock some sense into this lil boy, he has done sum stupid things in his life but this really tops everything" I give Kyle his phone back.

I really don't know why it's so hard for LaMelo to be loyal and stay out of trouble, it's almost like he likes it when everyone gets mad at him especially Cherray.

"If Chay sees this, all hell will break loose. That's fasho" Kyle says.

"I know but there's nothing I can do to stop that from happening at the moment" I shrug, not knowing what to do with this infromation at the moment.

"You better make sure Gelo knows what the hell is going on, before someone gets strangled. And with someone I mean Melo, cuz we all know his scrawny ass ain't stand a chance when Chay mad mad" Kyle says.

"He ain't doing shit at the moment so I'm pretty sure he already saw it" I say, well more of hope.

[LiAngelo's POV]

"Tell me this ain't real" I mumble as Anthony shows me a picture of LaMelo and that Aniyah girl.

I really don't understand what the hell LaMelo is doing with his life, hanging out with other girls while the only girl who isn't with him for his fame is right in front of him having his back while he is fucking around.

"Cherray is gonna rip his head off" Anthony says while putting his phone away.

"She don't deserve this shit man, she really don't" I sigh.

I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen to get some water.

"He was crying every night in Lithuania when he messed up with that Desiré shit and now he does it again? Ion even know what to say anymore" I shake my head.

"She already had one bad relationship, why do her like that while knowing that man" Anthony says.

I usually don't say shit when he fucks things up with a girl, but we talking about Cherray and she is like a sister to me so yes I'm gonna say something. Nobody knows this but when LaMelo confessed his feelings towards her I told him to really think this shit through, I also said that it might not be a good idea to start something with her because of this reason right here. He is my little brother but I can't deny the fact that he's not loyal at all, he cheated on Ashley once but she forgave him and they decided to not tell anyone but I found out. Girls only have to get on their knees or drop their panties and he's already sold, he gets seduced way to easy and I know for a fact that's exactly what happened with Aniyah.