Chapter 26

"AH LONZO" I yell as he squeezed my cheeks.

"What's wrong with yo weak ass" Lonzo frowns.

"My tooth hurts really bad" I pout while holding my cheek.

"I think your wisdom teeth needs to be removed" Denise says.

"Hell naww, you a dentist?" I shake my head.

I'm scared as fuck when it comes to that shit, I don't like the dentist, I don't like the doctor and I don't like being drugged up.

"You not gone tell me that THE baddie Cherray is scared for the Dentist" Ashley says cracking up.

"Oh trust me she ain't a baddie at all, when she and Melo were 10 me and Gelo decided to prank them. We bought 2 rats and when Melo and Chay were playing in Melo's room we let the rats lose, long story short Cherray peed her pants while she passed the fuck out and Melo started crying like a little bitch" Lonzo says causing everyone but me to laugh.

Okay I did not pee my pants, alright I did but it was on accident.

"Can you not?!" I exclaimed as I threw a water bottle at Lonzo's direction.

"When Zo started his first day of high school he peed his pants because Jhay told him every freshman gets thrown into the trashcan and has to fight a senior if they want to make it to the basketball team. He even called his friend, THEY SKIPPED THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" I scream from laughter.

"Oh my god why did no one ever tell me this" Denise laughs.

"No one was allowed to, but shitt if he tells my secret I'll tel his too" I shrug.

"Okay first of all, I was a gullible little boy. And second of all-" I shake my head. "There is no second of all, you literally peed yo pants and there is nothing you can say to defend yo self" I interrupt him with a smirk.

"Shut up you dwarf" Lonzo rolled his eyes before walking away to his bedroom to do god knows what.

"I'm meeting a boy tomorrow" I grin causing Ashley and Denise to squeal like two little girls.

"Oh. My. God, I've been waiting for this day ever since you broke up with that monster!!" Denise exclaimed.

"Shhh, the boy's can't know about it" I whisper-shout.

"Who is it? And how do you know him?!" Ashley asks excited.

"His name is Cameron, I met him on monday cuz he's Eli's friend and we went to his house to wait for Dmo" I tell them.

"Do you have a picture of him?" Denise asks.

I grab my phone and search for a photo, I find a good picture of him and hand my phone over to Denise.

"Oh my god he's hot" They both say in unison.

"How old is he?" Ashley asks.

"He just turned 18 and since I'm turning' 16 next week Ion think it's that bad" I say as Denise hands me my phone back.

"Awh I'm so happy for you" Denise smiles before pulling me into a hug.

"Me too" Ashley says joining our hug causing me to laugh.

I just love my friends.

****************Interview***************
[LaVar]

"LaVar, do you have any updates on Gelo's situation" Courtney asks.

"I'm happy to announce that Gelo is coming back to the U.S. with us today!" LaVar shouts happy.