Chapter 62

"DIANA PASS THE BALL" I yell while waving my arms.

It's game day and my team is losing, like every other day. Some of these girls just don't seem to care while I'm working my ass off here, and the others try but don't really succeed.

"Oh my- DIANA, NOBODY IS GUARDING CHERRAY" Leyahnna also starts yelling since she too is doing everything she has in her to try and fix this.

Diana however doesn't listen and just tries to make a three pointer which fails horribly, I groan while rubbing my hands over my face after hearing the buzzer go off.

"Is she deaf?" Leyahnna asks as we're making a line to shake hands with the other team.

"No just stubborn" I sigh.

After shaking hands we immediately go to the changing rooms, I plop down on the bench next to Brianna who is also very annoyed at the moment.

"I'm very disappointed in you girls. EVERY DAMN TIME y'all do this, everything we teach y'all at practice just seems to vanish the minute you leave the gym!" Our head coach shouts.

"DIANA! You know damn well you couldn't make that shot, nobody was guarding Cherray NOBODY. If you just passed the ball to her she could've made the three pointer, what the hell was going on in your head?!" She continues causing Diana to shrug and look down at her feet.

"And Cherray! You're the leader but I'm not seeing that right now, you're not doing anything at the moment to help your team get better!" The coach turns to me.

I frown while looking up at her, she must be kidding me right now.

"Excuse me? Not doing anything?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes you heard me"

"What the fuck do you want me to do? This team SUCKS! Ain't nothing I can do anymore to make them better if Lonzo can't even fix them, talkin bout I'm not doing anything" I say getting heated.

"Excuse you, you don't have to talk about your team like that" Some girl I don't even know the name of says.

"No excuse YOU, the only ones who are actually making an effort are me, Leyahnna, Brianna and Stacy! The rest of you just sucks or don't try hard enough, don't even try and put this on me!!" I raise my voice

"Great attitude, bashing your teammates like that! Y'all could at least help them get better" Coach crosses her arms.

My mouth literally drops, I look at Leyahnna, Brianna and Stacy who also have a shocked expression on their face.

"That's impossible coach and you know that" Stacy says softly.

"No it isn't"

"YES IT IS THE FUCK? I'm done man, ever since Lonzo helped you coach you suddenly put all the responsibilities on me. And nothing is good enough while YOUR team sucked even before I came, miss me with that bullshit" I say before standing up and taking my jersey off.

I throw it on the ground along with the shorts and walk out of the changing room, in just my spandex and sports bra. I don't even care, she got me hot as fuck with all that shit. And before you say 'oh Chay you give up that easily?' No. I don't but this been going on for one and a half months now and I'm sick and tired of it.

"Where are your clothes?!" Darren exclaims as I approach him.

"In my bag. I ain't got time to change since the coach wanted to start some bullshit again, so I quite and walked away" I tell him.

"You actually quite?!" Darren gasped while we're walking out of the building the parking lot.

"Yeah I did, I'm sick and tired of those stupid ass brats who can't throw a damn ball. And the coach got me all the way fucked up with her bullshit, I'm not the coach she is yet she acts like I am!" I explain.