Chapter 4

The sun was setting when Zoe, Isabelle, Nash, Taylor, Ava and I arrived. The rest of our friends were there, except from Abi and Sarah, all scattered on the seats.

Carter put on MTV Music and had cups stacked with Coke, Sprite and Fanta bottles next to them. There were Pringles and Cheetos.

Ava pulled me off my seat, attempting to make me dance. I laughed at her, shaking my head saying 'I can't dance'. eventually, she got me to dance.

Twenty minutes later, everyone was dancing. Nash and Izzie, Ava and Taylor, Zoe and Jack Johnson, Lucy and Carter and Cameron and I. Everyone else was in bigger groups.

Cameron and I were dancing for ages, but suddenly his eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes. I knew what this meant. He did it again and he slowly leaned in. His lips touched mine and he put his fingers through my hair. I placed my arms around his neck. I could hear people saying 'Oooohhhh' and 'Mhmmm get it' but I chose to ignore it. We separated and then he blurted out 'Will you be my girlfriend?'. I was so shocked. I nodded. 'Yes' I said smiling. He smiled back. I loved his smile. it's so contagious.

Carter's POV

Can someone get this clingy bitch off me, is what was going through my head. God, Lucy is so annoying. I liked her, but now she's just being irritating. She's too close for comfort. I wish this summer would stop being so boring. This place is known for is drama, well where is it!?

I walked over to Isabelle.

'Hey, can I talk to you for a second?' I asked. She looked over at Nash and he mouthed 'Its fine'.

We walked over to the other end of Carter's large living room.

'Isabelle, do I need to remind you about Nash and Aria?' I asked.

'Relax, I'm with Nash again and Aria has Jack' she replied.

'I'd be worried if I were you' I said back.

'But you're not going out with Nash, are you?' she said.

I replied with a laugh. 'Just, make sure him and Aria dont.....' I trailed off.

She shook her head and went back to Nash.

I smirked and went over to Taylor, completely avoiding Lucy.

Hazels POV

I don't even know what was in that cup that Taylor handed me. Whatever it was, it wasn't sprite. I have a killer headache and I keep tripping on my own feet. Cameron's even worse than me. He's been on the floor a couple of times. I don't even remember who I have talked to and what I said.

'Let's go hooome' Cameron slurred.

'No, I wanna fuck some bitches!' Ava screamed. We all laughed loudly.

'Yeah, let's go partaaaayyy and...and......im going to twerk' I slurred.

'You don't need twerking, twerking needs you' Cameron replied. I'm not even sure if what he said made any sense.

'I wanna climb a tree!' Ava yelled. She's so loud when she's drunk, it's so funny.

'Great, there's one in my room!' I screamed. We rushed towards the door, but Nash grabbed my arm.

'C'mon Hazel, your coming home with me. You're too drunk to go back home to your parents' he said sternly.

I gave him a disappointed look and pouted. Next thing I was walking to Nash's with him and Isabelle.