Chapter 12

Song-Sam Smith-I'm not the only one

Cameron's POV

I'm on my way to Carter's and believe me, I'm going to kick his ass.

He tried to make out with Hazel. My girlfriend!

He's such a dickhead. He always causes drama aswell. But kissing MY girlfriend. Especially when she didn't want anything to so with him in that way.

I stood outside Carters front door raging. I knocked on his door as hard as I could and waited for a response. I kept getting angrier by the second. Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal that scumbag Carter.

I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him to the pavement.

'You asshole!' I screamed, kicking him.

He held his hands up, as if he was surrendering.

'What did I do?' he asked, confused.

I pulled him up and made him face me.

'You know what you did, you son of a bitch' I spat.

He looked more confused than earlier.

'You kissed my girlfriend!' I yelled. Ok, he's really confused. Does this kid have problems?

'No, I didn't' he exclaimed.

'Bullshit' I said. 'Hazel wouldn't lie to me. Why would you kiss her anyway?!'

'I didnt!' he screamed. I was still holding him tightly by the front of his shirt.

'You know Carter, I used to be your friend. Now you kiss me girlfriend, lie about it, and I can tell your up to even more!'

'Stay away from me, my friends, and especially Hazel!' I shouted. I punched him in the stomach and threw him to the cold ground and stormed away.

I knew he did it. Hazel wouldn't lie. But obviously he's not going to tell me, cause he's an lying asshole.

Instead of going back home, I decided to go to the pier, to take a breather.

I still can't believe Carter would make a move on Hazel. And when she's dating me?! I just want to scream my head off.

I finally reached the pier and sat down. The pier was empty except for....Nash?

I walked over to the person and I figured out it was Nash.

I sat down next to him. His face had bruises on it and it was tear stained. His arms were also beaten up pretty bad aswell.

'Nash?' I said, worried.

He looked at me, and I've never seen him this bad. The brightness of his blue eyes had gone and he wasn't the funny, bubbly Nash I knew.

'I....' he whispered.

'Nash what happened? Why are there bruises everywhere? And why are you crying?' I asked concerned.

He looked at me, and then put his head down.

'Isabelle....Luke....' he said.

God, this boy is a mess.

Nash burst into tears again. I put my arm around his shoulder. And then I realised.

'Nash, did Luke do this to you. Did Luke beat you up?'

'Yeah....because....because I hit Isabelle..' Nash finally said.

I was so shocked. Nash hit Isabelle? He HIT her?!? But why. And that's exactly what I asked him.

'Because Carter took a picture of Aria flirting with me and he put it on twitter. Then Isabelle saw it, and I tried to tell her it wasn't what it looked like, but she didn't believe me. Then we started fighting and....and I slapped her' Nash said, trying not to burst into tears again.

I rubbed his back. 'So this is basically all Carters fault?' I asked.

Nash nodded. 'He tried to break us up last year aswell. Rememeber, when he told Isabelle that I made out with Aria, even though I didn't, and Carter made up the whole thing'.

I nodded, remembering last year clearly. Now I guess we both hate Carter.

'Hey Nash' I said.

'Yeah?' he sniffled.

'I'm mad at Carter too. He tried to kiss Hazel' I said.

'I know' Nash said. Wait what?! How did Nash know?

'I was there. I saved her' Nash explained.

'And why didn't you tell me?!' I said.

'Because I...God Cameron. I don't even know why I didnt. Maybe because Hazel shouldve told you, not me'

I completely understood. We both stopped talking and looked out onto the ocean. We were both a little messed up. The silence wasn't awkward at all. I think it helped us both.

******sorry it's a really short chapter. I'll update in the next hour.

PÜMA!

Happy Saoirse, Kate and Dawn? #slithering