Chapter 33

Song-The 1975-Robbers

Hazels POV

I walked in through the front door with Aaron trailing behind me. I was stuffed after Taco Bell so I flopped down onto the corner on the L shaped couch and took out my iPhone.

Aaron walked over and sat next to me, doing to same. We scrolled through our phones in silence, with the exception of telling each other our usernames for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.

A notification that I had just gotten a text from my mom popped up on the screen and I tapped my screen, wanting to read the text.

'Have you met Aaron yet?' my mom texted.

'Yeah, he seems nice' I replied.

'That's good. By the way, you, me, Micheal and Aaron are going out for dinner in an hour. We're on the way home. Be ready to go out :)' My mom texted.

'Hey Aaron' I said, causing Aaron to look up from his phone.

'We're going out to dinner, all of us, in an hour. Get ready' I said, getting up from the sofa.

'Oh ok' he said, walking upstairs after me. He walked into the guest bedroom, or his bedroom I guess, and I walked into mine.

I plugged my phone into its charger and started playing music on my phone.

I changed into a dark torquise skater skirt and a black long sleeved top tucked into it. I wore black tights and my black vans also.

I did my make up and straightened my hair, adjusting it to the way I wanted.

I was ready in half an hour. I strolled out of my room and into the kitchen, propping myself up on the counter. I began texting Cameron, Isabelle, Nash and Taylor in our group chat and soon enough my mom and Micheal came through the door.

20 minutes later, Aaron and I were in the back seat of the car while Micheal was driving, my mom in the passenger seat. It was a 10 minute drive to this Italian restaurant my mom wanted to go to, so we went there. When we arrived, the place was pretty packed and there was a gorgeous aroma coming from the building.

We got out of the car and entered the restaurant through the double doors. Micheal asked for a table for four and we were seated in the space of a couple of minutes.

The waitress handed us our menus and we all opened them, eager to eat.

'This place looks good. Well picked, Ellen' Micheal exclaimed to my mom. My mom smiled proudly and her and Micheal both began to show each other things on the menu.

I looked down through the menu, hoping to find something I liked. I was kind of a picky eater. I settled on pasta and I honestly don't even care what anyone else got.

Micheal and my mom were being extremely mushy and cute, it made me want to literally run out of the restaurant. I think it annoyed Aaron too, because he looked slightly uncomfortable.

Our food came and thank God that shut them up. Ok, I have to admit, the food tasted delicious. But the food didn't shut my mom and Micheal up for long. They kept feeding each other bites and making faces at each other and kissing each other. How could she forget about Dad so easily?

I suddenly lost my appetite and began playing with my food. I didn't look anyone else in the eye all night. I just want my dad back.

Nash's POV

'So, where were you thinking of going to?' Isabelle asked me, applying mascara to her eyelashes.

I shrugged.