Chapter 31

Song-Superheroes-The script

Carter's POV

Oh god, what should I do? Hazels here getting sick and I can't bring her back to her house and she can't stay here any longer, so where should I take her?

Poor girl. I bet she probably didn't even know what she was drinking. I should probably get Cameron. He'll know what to do.

I couldn't just leave Hazel, so I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and texted Cameron to come upstairs to the bathroom. Sure enough, Cam was in the room in 1 minute.

Cam had only had 1 drink, so he wasn't even drunk. He knelt down beside Hazel and rubbed her back while I held her hair.

'Baby girl...' Cameron mumbled, looking at Hazel.

Once she had finished, she wiped her mouth and took a drink of water.

'Thanks Carter' Cameron said, smiling at me.

I just shrugged. 'No problem, anytime' I said.

I asked Cameron where should she go tonight and he had as much ideas as I did.

'Well she can't go home, especially when she's drunk and her mom is already upset enough' Cameron said.

'Why is her mom upset?' I asked, concerned.

Cameron looked down.

'I'm not sure if I should tell you...' he muttered.

'Please Cameron' I begged.

He sighed. 'Hazels parents are divorcing' he said.

Oh my god. Poor Hazel. That's the last thing anyone wants to happen.

'That's so sad' I said quietly. Cameron nodded and looked back at Hazel. She looked exhausted.

'Let's ask Ava if she can stay here for the night' Cameron said.

I ran downstairs to ask Ava and she said its fine.

I rushed back into the bathroom and told them that she could stay.

Just then, we heard Ava's bedroom door open and close. It was probably just Ava.

'Great, let's get her into bed' Cameron said, lifting up Hazel and following me out the bathroom door into the bedroom.

What I saw what probably the last thing I ever wanted to see tonight.

Aria and Jack G were on Ava's bed, having a full on making out session.

'Oh god, icky!' Hazel yelled. Yep, she's still slightly drunk.

Aria and Jack G both jumped up and looked at all of us, wide eyed.

Aria ran out of the room, holding her high heels in her hand with Jack racing after her. Ohhh that's embarrassing.

Cameron laid Hazel on the bed and tucked her in under the covers, kissing her as he did so.

Cameron and I lay On either side of her. We weren't going to leave her here on her own.

Cierra's POV

'So, how are you and Zoe?' I asked Jack J, while nodding towards the brown haired Zoe who was drinking out of a red solo cup. Jack and I had gone into the kitchen to talk because it was quieter.

Jack looked down at his feet and looked pretty embarrassed. Shit, what did I say?

'Um, were not going out anymore' Jack mumbled. Oh god, I felt so bad for asking.

'Oh my god, Jack, I'm so sorry' I said, turning red.

'Nah, it's okay' Jack shrugged. He continued drinking out of his cup and looked away from me.

I left him alone and went to find Isabelle. I hadn't really talked to her all night.

'Hey Izzie!' I said, popping up behind her.

She gasped with fright and turned around.

'Hey Cierra' she yelled over the music. She was slightly drunk and you could tell. She smelt like alcohol.

'Where's Hazel?' I asked.

'Last time I saw her, she went upstairs with Carter' Izzie slurred.

'Carter?' I asked.

She nodded and turned back around to dance with Nash.

I ran up the stairs. What was she doing with Carter?

I opened the door to Ava's room and saw the cutest thing.

Hazel was tucked into the bed between Cam and Carter and all three of them were fast asleep. Cameron had his arm around Hazel and Carter was on his side, snoring. I laughed and quietly took out my phone to take a picture. This was too adorable to not take a picture.

I snapped the picture and left the room, trying not to wake anyone up.