Chapter 42

Song-Give me love-Ed Sheeran

Nash's POV

I walked down to the beach at dark, holding Isabelle's hand in mine. I looked down at her and she was shivering slightly. It was pretty cold out.

I began taking off my grey sweater and them handed it to her.

'Here, take it' I said, handing her my sweater.

'No, Nash, you keep it. I'm fine' she said, refusing my sweater.

'Izzie, your shivering! Just take it' I said. Reluctantly, she took my sweater from me and put it on herself.

My sweater was a little big for me, so imagine it on Isabelle. It nearly reached her knees and it covered her whole hand. She wrapped her arms around herself. She looked so cute.

We arrived at the campfire, Isabelle under my arm.

'Hey!' Lucy said, coming up to us.

'Come sit down' she said, beckoning us to sit on the sand with everyone else.

Sitting down with us were Carter, Lucy, Hazel, Cameron, Zoe, Jack J, Cierra, Ava, Taylor, Aaron, Gillinsky and Hannah. Abi and Aria didn't even come. This was the first campfire they've missed.

I couldn't bring myself to sit next to Gillinsky or Hannah so Izzie and I sat inbetween Cierra and Taylor.

'I was thinking we could play truth or dare?' Ava said, clapping her hands together.

Everyone agreed to play so Ava went first.

'Ok...um, Cameron?' Ava said, looking in Cam's direction. 'Truth or dare?' she asked him.

'Uh, truth' he replied.

'Boring. Ok, have you ever stolen something from a store?' she asked.

'Yeah..' Cam said, looking down.

'What was it?!' Isabelle asked, interested.

'Food, alcohol and one time, a watch' Cameron said, ashamed.

'Jesus Cam. Bad boy!' Ava said, smirking at Hazel.

'Excuse me! Nash was there when I stole the watch!' Cam defended himself, pointing at me.

I remember that time. It was around two years ago and we thought we were the shit.

'Yeah, I was there' I mumbled.

'Next question. Cam, it's your go!' Cierra said, changing the subject.

'Uh, Carter?' Cam said. 'truth or dare?'.

'Dare' Carter said, rubbing his hands together.

'Ok. I dare you to prank call your mom and tell her you got arrested' Cameron said, smiling.

'Oh fuck...' Carter muttered, dialling his moms number on his phone. It started ringing so he put it in speaker. Everyone was silent.

'Uh mom?' Carter said.

'What is it, Cartah?' his mom said.

'I kinda...got arrested' Carter said. Ava and Lucy started giggling so much that Taylor had to cover both their mouths. Suddenly, he ripped away his hands.

'She licked me!' Taylor whisper-shouted to me, pointing at a chucking Ava.

'You what?! Cartahhh!' Carters mom said. Everyone burst out laughing and Carter told his mom it was a joke.

'Ok my go! Uh, Isabelle?' Carter said, putting his phone back into his pocket.

'Truth' Isabelle said.