Chapter 8

A/N

Sorry if the chapters are too short, I'm not really sure how long they should be. But if your reading this far, thank you ❤️😘

PÜMA!

Kian's POV

I was excited for Hazel to come over. I don't have a crush on her, but she's good company. She's really pretty and funny but I don't like her that way. Anyway, Ava told me she's going out with Cameron, and I don't want to get on Cameron's bad side.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to reveal Hazel standing there in high waisted jeans and a Troye Sivan sweater that said 'What's the wifi password?'.

She smiled at me saying hi, and I gestured for her to come inside.

'C'mon, let's go into my room' I said to her. I grabbed her wrist gently, bringing her inside Ava's guest bedroom that I was staying in for the next week and a bit. It was a small bit messy, but I knew Hazel wouldn't care. my suitcase was still open on the floor, with clothes unfolded inside and on the edges of the case. The bed with unmade and there were cups on the bedside table, but besides that, the room was ok.

Ava was out with Taylor, and her parents and sister had gone out, so it was just Hazel and I. I didn't mind though.

I completely forgot that I had my iPod in the docking station, playing music and when we walked into the room, 'All I Got' by Hendersin was playing.

'Oh, I love this song' Hazel exclaimed, strolling into my temporary bedroom. I smiled and sat on my bed, opening my MacBook and patting the spot next to me for Hazel to come over. She bounced over happily and flopped down on the bed.

'How much coffee did you have?' I asked joking.

'Just one cup' she replied.

'White girl.....' I mumbled.

She laughed and playfully hit my arm. I opened up Netflix and put on OITNB (Orange is the new black). I leaned back on the headboard and so did Hazel and we began watching the best show ever.

Hazel's POV

After watching OITNB with Kian, I walked home in the evening warmth, past all the houses on the street, and arrived at my house shortly. I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked my front door, revealing a very tidy living room. Last time I left this place, after all of Cam and my efforts, the place still had little pieces of popcorn on the hard wood floor, but I guess my mom cleaned up. Thanks mom.

I ran up to my room (ugh, why did I run?!?) and instantly jumped on my bed. I was exhausted, so I put on my baby blue and pink pj's and got under the warm covers. I got my iPhone and scrolled through Tumblr and Twitter, but something caught my eye on Twitter.

(A/N I just made up random twitter names, sorry if they actually exist)

@mr_carterr : Saw these two together @nashgrier @ariaxxx

Attached to the tweet was a picture of Aria with her arms around Nash's neck.

What a bitch! Should I tell Isabelle? Ugh, I don't know. God, Aria is such a whore. (hehe)

Wait, it's 2:35, Nash and Izzie are probably asleep. I really hope that Nash didn't cheat on Isabelle again. It would kill her.

Ava's POV

So, Taylor and I are going out now! He took me to a nice restaurant around 20 minutes away and asked me out there. He's so sweet. He's really funny aswell. After that he took me to this park.

'I really do like you Ava' Taylor said blushing. He had his head down, but I could see.

'Me too' I said, embarrassed. 'No other guy would do this. This was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I really appreciate it' I quietly said.

Taylor looked at me straight in the eyes. 'Who else would I do it for' he whispered, grinning. He leaned and his soft lips connected with mine. He held my face in his hand, coming in closer to me. He pulled back. 'I love you Ava' he breathed.

Hazels POV

I woke up, stretching out my arms. The sun was blaring in through my window and my phone kept vibrating. I groaned and took my phone out of the charger. I had 4 messages.

Izzie 😊 - 'Did u see Carters twitter? 😭'

'I don't know what to do!'

Cameron 😘❤️- Hey Hazel, wanna hang out later? xxx

Cierra😊- We and this bitch, gonna get crunk, eyebrows on flick, get out me car!

I texted back Isabelle

Hazel- 'I saw it. Don't worry, I bet Nash has an explanation. Come over to mine in about an hour 😘 x'

********sorry this chapter is short. it's only a filler chapter. Thanks for reading 😊