All The Stars - Dorbyn

DANIEL'S POV

"Corbyn?" I ask the blonde-haired angel beside me.

"Yes Dani?"

"Do you love me?"

Corbyn looks down at me, worry taking over his beautiful face. "Of course I do, baby! Don't I tell you enough?"

I chuckle. "I was just asking! No need to get all worked up."

"You scared me," Corbyn says, kissing my head. "I thought that you were going to tell me that you didn't feel loved."

"And how much, exactly, do you love me?"

Corbyn smiles, knowing that a vague answer was going to lead to more questions. "More than you could ever measure."

"How much is that?" I ask like an impatient little kid, propping myself up on my elbow to look him in the eyes. Corbyn laughs, the best sound in the world, and starts peppering me with little kisses all over my face and neck after every sentence.

"More than you could ever know." Kiss.

"More than Jonah loves his coffee." Kiss.

"More than there are numbers to count on." Kiss.

"More than I could ever begin tell you." Kiss.

"More than all the stars in this whole big universe." Kiss.

"That's a lot," I say, listening to Corbyn laugh at me while peppering me with more kisses.

"So now you know baby," Corbyn whispers, reaching a hand up to my cheek. "Now you know how much I love you, and how thankful I am that we're together, and how beautiful you are."

"Don't ever stop telling me," I say, kissing him slowly.

"I wouldn't dare."

~