Butterflies - Zaniel

"Good morning love," Daniel whispers in Zach's ear, hugging him with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning." Zach hugs him back, and then stretches and gets up. He opens the blinds and turns to see Daniel holding a coffee cup out to him. "Thanks baby."

"You're welcome." The two step out onto the balcony of their hotel room, looking out at the clear blue ocean of the Caribbean. "I can't believe we're here," Daniel says, wonder sparking in his eyes.

"Well, it's our five year anniversary, honey," Zach laughs. "We had to do something special."

"I love it here. I could stay forever." Daniel leans his head back on the lounge chair and closes his eyes. When he opens them again, he sees Zach looking at him with a smile on his face. "What?"

"I just love you so much," Zach says, shrugging. "That's all."

"Aww," Daniel says, kissing Zach on the cheek. "I love you so much too."

He leans back on the lounge chair again, and after a few moments, steals another look at Zach, who's staring at him once again. Daniel laughs. "What, love?"

Zach smiles again, blushing wildly, like a little kid. "I love you."

"So you said," Daniel laughs, his blue eyes looking into Zach's brown ones.

Zach shakes his head as he tries to explain. "No, Dani, I don't think you understand." He takes a breath. "It doesn't matter how many days go by, it doesn't matter how much time we spend together," Zach tells him. "Every time I look at you, it's like the first time I ever met you. Every time I look at you, I still get butterflies."

"Aww, Zachy," Daniel says, blushing himself. He takes Zach's hand. "You are the love of my life."

Zach laughs and squeezes Daniel's hand. "There they are again - butterflies, baby."

~