11

Jungkook's POV

"Yah!" I threw a cushion towards Taehyung hyung as he laughs at my state. Even without seeing myself, I know I look like a total shit right now. Wasted, that's how I was.

"Just how much did I drink?" I asked myself and my hands landing on my face in frustration, my hyungs' laughter echoing inside the room.

Just right after I woke up, my hyungs were all acting weird. They were all laughing and giggling like some teenager and it's starting to piss me off.

"Ah, why?" I whined and Yoongi hyung casually smacking the back of my head while passing by.

"Stop throwing things to your hyungs," he said in warning pertaining to the cushion I just threw towards Taehyung hyung's direction, the later smirking playfully and I just snickered in response.

It's not something serious between us. I know they let me do everything I wanted but I respect them very much. Everyone knew we were being playful and I knew when to stop.

"Also, can you please tell that goddamn ex of yours not to visit this place anymore unless she wants me to tear off her lungs. I woke up in the middle of my slumber because of her shitty attitude," he added and I raised an eyebrow at his words.

Ex?

"Huh?"

Jin hyung sat beside me, his face a little amused. "You don't remember what happened last night?"

His words made my forehead crease.

"Last night?" I asked before leaning a bit foreward. I was sitting on the couch while every one of them does the same. Jimin and Hoseok hyung on the floor playing some game I can't remember. I am too wasted to even bother.

"Oh, I was at Bam's!" I exclaimed even clapping my hands after remembering but my words were stuck on my throat the moment I realized something. The thought made me lean back to the couch.

Jimin's face softened. "Why would you even go there? We told you to take a break..." he stated and I knew what they were talking about.

After what happened, my members were so insistent of me not getting back with her. Not that I'd do that but I don't really trust myself this time.

She was that girl, the first idol I had the courage to talk with. Actually, it was she who first talked to me.

I was on my way to the restroom one time during our rehearsal for our music show performance when she stopped me. My mind can still vividly remember, she was all shy, her cheeks were blushing red contrary to the confident image she had with the public.

Yes, she was sweet and adored by many but she's also known for a lot of things like I am.

And maybe that's what hooked me into her.

I was happy. We were. Until changes started breaking us apart. Now, I can't seem to reach her. She seemed so far from my grasp.

A long sigh escaped from my lips. I suck the air from my lungs after my face got hit by a pillow.

"Yah!" I bolted out of my seat and Jin hyung laughed out loud.

"Stop spacing out because of that woman. You don't even know how much of a mess you were last night. You missed the show," he chuckled and I raised an eyebrow.

The look on his face tells me he really enjoyed what he saw.

"Kook-ah, you didn't tell us you're close with Blackpink's maknae? The last time I remember, you didn't even care when you two had gotten into a scandal," Namjoon hyung asked and I know, that expression on his face where he was trying to check my reaction. I've seen it too many times not to notice.

They were right though. It didn't bother me that we got into a scandal. It's not something new anyways. A lot of idols get into one even just by doing the same gesture or looking a little alike.

"Why? We're not that close. I mean, we just had a few conversations and I k-" I gulped when I saw Yoongi hyung crossing his arms over his chest.

He was looking at me intently as if one wrong word, and I'm dead.

"What? Did you kiss her?" a smug smile showing on his lips and I choke.

"What?" I looked around and saw the look of everyone, my cheeks blushing along the way.

Ge'ez,  what am I? A girl?

"Why would I kiss her?"

But you did.

Though I can't really tell that I did actually kiss her forehead. She looked adorable I can't help but tease her.

Plus, it was after she found out about us. For some reason, I knew she wouldn't say a word about what she saw.

For some reason, I feel like I can trust her.

I trust you, I know you won't hurt me as she did... Never...

I turned my head a little, my brows furrowing, the words in my head seemed familiar but I can't remember.

"Then why did she do that?" Hoseok hyung asked but I feel like he asked it more tp himself. Since earlier, I noticed how he'd been so silent.

"What?" I asked again. What the hell are they keep on talking about?

"She brought you home last night," he added and memory suddenly flashed before me.

That time when I was talking with her over the phone....

For some reason, I always found myself opening up with her. Maybe it's because she knew. "Obviously, she knew what's going on because she clearly said that you and that bratty girl had broken up and that she found out from you," he mumbled and I was left in awe.

"What?" I looked around and saw everyone smirking.

"Well, she clearly pissed off your ex, Jungkook. And I can say I'm glad she did coz she made it look like you're over that woman," Namjoon hyung weigh before looking at me expectantly. "You are over her, right?" he asked and words got stuck on my throat.

Am I?

Just then, I felt my phone vibrating form inside my pocket. I put it on silent last night.

What I read though made my eyebrow raise a little.

"I'll help you get over her. I will, just don't try to win her back,"

A snicker escaped my lips. I clearly told her I can handle this.

Just what are you up to Manoban?