25

Jimin's POV

"What, you don't have the balls to confirm your own emotion?" a weird laugh coming out of Namjoon hyung's mouth, his hands resting on his waist while Jungkook sat on the couch, his elbows resting on his knees with his hands pressed together. I gulped out of nervousness. This isn't good. In fact, this is fucking horrible.

Namjoon hyung, of all people, of all Bangtan, rarely loses his cool. And this was one of the rare occasion that he does.

Jungkook, on the other hand, had been out of it since London tour. The fact that he was injured moreover a little sensitive isn't much of a help either.

If it's any consolation, I knew Jungkook wouldn't try anything stupid. Not with Namjoon hyung.

Plus, it's only me and Taehyung around.

I saw how Taehyung was fiddling with his phone, probably trying to get our other hyungs to come home.

Jin hyung went home to his family and Yoongi hyung did the same. But they were on their way home even before these started. Hoseok hyung, on the other hand, was on the studio, trying to learn new choreography.

I'm not even sure what's wrong. Jungkook barely got home and Namjoon hyung suddenly went out of his room fuming mad.

Jungkook doesn't even seem to be listening to Namjoon hyung as well.

This is so fucking bad.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah!" his voice raised a little and I stood from the couch to move closer. I'm not liking what's happening. Sure, Jungkook wouldn't do anything stupid but he looked like he was frustrated too.

I saw Jungkook sigh while massaging his temple.

"Hyung, can you drop this for now please?" he sounded so tired. I had a quick glance over his face and realized that he looked kinda different. Within a span of one month, his cheeks humped back a little and the bags under his eyes are quite noticeable.

Is something wrong? Does it have anything to do with his injury?

"Drop this? Wow! " Namjoon hyung looked even angrier yet amused.

"Hyung..." I called for his attention and even Taehyung stood up too.

I moved towards him. Taehyung doesn't like it when our members fight. He easily gets sensitive and cries.

"You cheated on Lisa? You're that low now?"

What?

But then I heard someone gasped. Jungkook snapped.

"Why are you fucking mad?" he stood up, his voice rising too.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" I went in between them in panic.

"Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung was on his phone trying to call someone.

"Hyung, let's not be rash..." I tried to reason out but they were glaring at each other.

"What? You didn't think I regret this? This whole month I've been hating myself for being so stupid! I didn't want this okay? I didn't mean what happened!" Jungkook was shaking and I moved closer to him to calm him down.

"You should have thought that before cheating on her. What did you do, two-timed her?"

"I didn't!  How dare you?!" Jungkook was trying to get away from my grasp while Taehyung was hugging Namjoon hyung now.