46

Lisa's POV

"This is such a huge mess. I mean, why do they have to take our phones?" Jennie unnie pouted and I can't help but sigh. It's been a week and this is stressing out not only me but the rest of the girls.

I know these measures were placed because of me, because of the news about Sejeong.

Our company knows about my relationship with Jungkook and I understood why they had been so conscious about the news. Of course, they probably knew about Sejeong too.

What's I am most conscious about is Jungkook. He's probably worried about me.

Most of all, I miss him. I fucking miss him it hurts me that I can't even tell him that I was okay, that he has nothing to worry about.

It stresses me that another day passes and I can't even get a hold of him. Even our managers are not lending us their phones.

Jungkook, I have memorized how he thinks. He'd be so worried and will think of how I was doing to the point that he's going to do a lot of stupid things. Yep, all because of me.

My eyes scanned the room before me. Everyone was so busy while me and the rest of the girls were almost sprawled on the couch trying to bully each other to past out time.

Right now, we just ended the set for Stage K and all of us are just waiting in our designated room for any final instructions if we still need to film anything.

I'm okay Kook...

I wanted him to know that. I want him to stop worrying and just enjoy their concert. Knowing him, he's probably pestering his hyungs to find a way and contact me. Stupid enough, I actually forgot to ask when he will be coming back.

"Lisa, someone's looking for you..." I turned a little when I heard one of our managers calling for my name. I shifted from my seat and follow his line of sight and there she is, in all her glory, Kim Sejeong smugly glaring at my direction while she stands outside of our room.

My eyes landed on my members.

"I don't feel good about this," Jennie unnie answered.

"I hate to admit this but I think this is not a good idea," Chaeyoung added. I glanced at Jisoo unnie for support but even her looked conflicted.

If I don't go outside and face her, I would look very rude. Plus, she's standing right outside the room. People passing by will start to notice her. She's an idol too for Pete's sake!

Plus, the news about her supposed miscarriage just came out so all attention is still on her. People who see her talking to me will start thinking things too.

I grunted internally before I stood up, a long sigh escaping my lips.

I hope this girl doesn't add another bullshit to her bull list coz in all honesty, I'm getting tired of all these dramas. She's doing these all because of a guy, a guy who's no longer hers... a guy who deserves so much more...

The guy I have fallen in love with...

Gathering all the strength I can muster, I let my feet drag me towards her.

I wish something comes up, like someone from the crew calling us for some last-minute shoot or something.

But luck isn't with me coz I found myself standing in front of her, the smug look on her face earlier now gone.