37

Lisa's POV

"Okay, I've calmed down. Continue," my aunt stated but her face was noticeably red despite the fact that we were on a Skype call. She was hyperventilating. It's like she forgot that Jungkook is actually seated beside me.

After that little incident where my Mom accidentally saw Jungkook nuzzling his nose right on my neck, Jungkook froze in instant and was barely able to speak. He was so shocked and embarrassed that my mother had to see him do that when he hasn't introduced himself.

My Mom was quiet though and I can feel Jungkook fidgeting beside me. Out of worry, I grab his other hand and held it tightly. I don't want him to feel that he's alone.

I saw how my mom raised her eyebrow at the sight of our intertwined hands. As far as I remember, my mom is a fan of BTS. But of course, being my boyfriend is a different thing.

"So..." my Mom started. She still isn't smiling and even though my mom is a jolly and friendly person, she can be pretty much intimidating at times too.

"Ahm-" Jungkook cleared his throat before releasing a sigh. And once again, my mom raised her eyebrow.

"Mom!" I started whining and my aunt started laughing.

"Ma'am, ahm, I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm Lisa's boyfriend. It's my honor to finally meet her mom and aunt,"

Though nervous, my heart skipped at the sight of Jungkook's smile. Even in situation like this, he still looks adorable. I flinched when I heard my aunt squealing, soft chuckles escaped Jungkook's lips at her reaction. Even my mom smiled a little.

"I can't believe you two are in a relationship. And what? You were keeping it a secret?" my aunt added and I pouted.

My mom was still silent and I grunted. I know she's trying to scare Jungkook.

"We were both busy and we're still at a pace where we're still getting to know each other. Besides, it hasn't been long since we've started dating," my cheeks blushed at the words I stated. I don't really have that much dating experience and this meeting the parents kind of thing is something Jungkook and I haven't talk about.

"Yet I almost saw the two of you about to make out,"

"Mooommmm!" I exclaimed sending my aunt into fits of laughter. Jungkook quickly stood up and bowed real low in apology.

I tried pulling him back but he wouldn't budge and I annoyingly stared at my mom who was now smirking. She's having the time of her life pretty much enjoying this.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I can assure you that I respect Lisa a lot," my lips quiver at what Jungkook had said. Somehow, it warms my heart seeing how he is determined to get my mom's approval.

I can hear my aunt cooeing but my eyes were now focused on Jungkook. We fought a lot. We broke up,  get back together, and fought continuously. But even so, I feel like our bond is getting stronger. I get to learn and be mature, and so does he. There are times when one is at fault and there were moments that both were right in some ways. But I appreciate the fact that at the end of the day, we makeup and accept each other's opinions.

And that makes my love for him grow even more.

With that in mind, I stood from my seat and bowed beside Jungkook. I noticed how my aunt stopped laughing. "Lalisa..." I heard her call my name.

I felt Jungkook's stare boring on my side so I glanced at him and smile.

"I'm with you no matter what," I whispered and he smiled.

Goddamn it. Why does his smile get me every time?

"Okay, you two, stop. That's not even funny. You're making me look like some evil girlfriend's mother," my mom chuckled and I smirk. I knew she'd say that.

All in all, my mom and aunt had quite a few stories to tell. My mom warmth up with him and even told him about her experience when she went to their concert.

"And I'm going to see your concert too. I've got comp tickets as a gift," my aunt squealed and I'm starting to get quite embarrassed but Jungkook seemed to be fine with it.

"I'd be happy to meet you guys on backstage, auntie," he started and I groan making everybody laugh.

"Nah, I'd prefer to meet you when you're with Lisa,"

"Okay, that's enough. It's getting late. Mom, I'll call you soon okay?" I smiled and my mom did the same.

After bidding goodbye and my aunt's constant fangirling with Jungkook, the video call ended.

Thank God.

"Lisa, I think I just shit on my pants," he whispered and I laughed. I leaned my body closer to his chest and there it was, the proof that he was nervous the entire time. His heart was violently beating inside his chest which made me end up in fits of laughter.

"Really?" he pulled away from me a little his other hand resting on my waist.

"What? It's so cute. I mean the great Jeon Jungkook getting nervous because of my mom," I teased and he grunted.

"Let's see you smile like that once you see mine. My mom can be pretty intimidating too," I lifted my gaze and he was wiggling his eyebrows.

My cheeks blushed in instant.

Are we talking about meeting his parents now?

Shit. I don't think I'm ready for that.

"I can't believe my mom saw that," I hissed at him to divert our topic to something else.

He must have understood as he raised his eyebrow.

"What? It's not like you're immune to my kisses?" He teased and I hit him straight to his shoulder.

I leaned back on his chest, our breathing filled the room.

"We're going to be busy in the following months," I stated.

Both our groups will be on a world tour and that means lesser time to see each other. Heck, even communicating with each other will be hard.

I heard him sigh.

"I know..." he whispered.

My chest felt heavier. For the past months, I've become emotionally dependent on him. Can we withstand this? The upcoming struggle we're about to face?

I felt him kiss the top of my head.

I hope...