16

Lisa's POV

"Hey, you sure you are okay?" Jennie pouted. She moves forward and engulfs me in a hug. A smile came across my lips at her gesture.

"Ahh, lemme join..." Chaeyoung whined. Just then, the bathroom door burst open and Jisoo unnie saw us.

"Oooh, group hug!!!!" she exclaimed before running towards us, a strong force hitting us three making us stumble on the couch, our laughter echoing inside the living room.

"Seriously, at what side did they thought you got a plastic surgery? Like, c'mon, I've been pinching that nose for God knows how long," Jisoo unnie laughed and I grimaced.

She really loves doing that.

The amount of support I keep on getting over Twitter and Instagram are immeasurable. The amount of hate isn't even one percent of the love that I was getting so I honestly don't feel sad about what's happening. For what it's worth, the incident made me even realized how much I am loved by so many people.

Jungkook was overseas and can barely access his phone because he was quite busy but the moment he saw the trending hashtag, he found a way to call me to make sure I was okay.

To be honest, I feel overwhelmed. With our career's path right now and the connection I have with Jungkook, I honestly feel so blessed.

Whatever we have right now, no label was attached to it. We never said the word. The farthest I ever told him was that I miss him. And that's him teasing me.

But what changed though is that I no longer entertain any text messages from anyone with a different intention towards me. They don't stand a chance since ever since the last incident, it would always be him who'd reply on my phone.

It was like a routine. We'd see each other and he'd ask if I was cheating on him and I'd laugh.

It has become our thing.

Hoseok oppa always scrunches his nose whenever he hears us.

Bangtan and Blackpink had become close too.

Chaeyoung and Namjoon oppa would always be talking English in the corner and Jimin would entertain us by reciting everything he's learned from the two.

Jisoo unnie would bicker around with Taehyung. I'm not sure what's with the two but I'd always find them fighting over nothing. They look adorable.

Jennie, on the other hand, had been busy with our schedules and juggling her time with her boyfriend. Now that dispatch had revealed their relationship, her fears were lessened.

I salute Jennie for coming clean over our boss though. She asked for his permission which he gave considering how brave Jennie was to inform management about it instead of simply dating in secret.

After watching a few movies, each of us went to our respective rooms to take a rest.

It has been what, almost a year and I can say that I'm quite happy with what's happening in my life.

We've got a World Tour coming through and we're also preparing a few songs to release.

Our schedules were so tight, the last time I saw Jungkook was last month.

I miss him.

Dependent, that's what I was trying to avoid. I don't want to stay dependent with him. He never says the word but I know I am important to him as much as he is important to me. But assuming is scary.

I don't wanna get hurt.

I was startled when I heard the sound of my phone beeping. I was already lying on my bed.

I  checked the message and realized that it's from Bambam.

"Did Jungkook called you? Don't mind the photos, okay? Those were old anyway, and irrelevant if I may add,"

My brows furrowed at what he said.

What photos?

Was he talking about the recent trend under my name?

However, my stomach suddenly started churning. It was as if something is bugging me inside.

So I opened my app and searched for any articles or trending about me.

Aside from the recent respect hashtag, I wasn't able to see anything else.

I was scrolling down a bit more until something caught my eye.

My Lizkook heart is wounded.

Huh?

Without even thinking, my thumb already started doing its job scrolling. My heart almost leap out of my chest when I saw the comments and some collage photos that fans made.

It was her photo in Japan, and she's wearing one of his jackets and his bucket hat.

And he's also in Japan right now for a concert.

Coincidence?

Well fuck.

I bit my lower lip as they started quivering.

A lot of fans have pointed out the similarity of the jacket and hat with Jungkook's.

She was all smiling in the photo yet here I am with a disarray system. 

Some fans were defending Jungkook stating that it may not be his but I know. I know these clothes very well. I've seen them a lot of times in person.

I know.

I lifted my gaze in the ceiling and away from my phone as I felt my eyes getting moist.

Of course, they can get back together. He loves her too much. He loves her that he's not scared to show to me that he's hurting because of her. He wasn't able to hide the hurt.

Just then, I saw an update from Twitter. Now, it was a photo of him all smiles with a finger heart. And right there and then, the caption broke me.

"It was nice seeing you again, Armys"

Armys my ass. It wasn't your fans you just saw.

As much as it hurts, I started typing a response to Bambam. I can't let people know I am affected.

"Nope. Jungkook doesn't need to call me every time. We're friends but it's not like we're dating :)"

And then, I turned off my phone so I won't start checking out even more photos and articles online.

God Lisa, what did you expect? He was never yours. It's a borrowed time.

He's hers.

In the end, it was still her.

And it fucking hurts.