34

JK's POV

"Hobi hyung started it," I laugh as our manager called us out just right after our Hongkong concert.

"Yah, it wasn't me. Jimin started it, I just kinda let loose,"

"Did you see Jungkook at Bapsae? Yep, he probably made two or three girls in front pass out,"

I pouted at what Taehyung hyung muttered.

"Guys, this isn't about you grinding and feeling yourself on the stage. It's about being careful. Jin almost slipped on the edge and Jimin, how many times have we told you to lessen the turn or twirl or whatever it was. You guys are going to get injured,"

The seven of us grinned at what manager Sejin had said.

I can't even remember how many times he had reminded us of that.

So, our Hongkong concert just ended and we were reprimanded for being totally out of control on the stage.

Well, can't blame us though. The adrenaline rush, the cheers from the fans, the blinding lights on the stage, the music,  the beating of our hearts, we miss it.

Just a week or two of not being able to perform is totally unbearable. Like I'm not even sure how we would be able to handle being on hiatus for more than months. If not, we actually had to stay in practice rooms just to fool ourselves that we were on stage.

We appreciate our fans about asking us to rest but sometimes, our bodies just call it too.

The moment our staff dispersed, I reached out for my phone as I sit on the couch, my feet crossed like how my brothers are.

A smirk escaped my lips when I see Namjoon hyung fiddling on his phone, frantic. I heard Jisoo and him had a fight.

About pizza.

Fucking pizza.

Not that I'm interested in any bit of it but Lisa told me her unnie was pretty much pissed and was not responding to my hyung's messages. I can't even imagine how frustrating that must have been for my hyung. Even I get frustrated whenever Lisa doesn't reply to my messages. Well, mainly because I pissed her off too

"Jimin, in all honesty, I'd say you really went overboard today," Jin hyung muttered and we all laughed when Jimin hyung groaned.

"So no one's gonna call Kookie out just because he's our baby boy?" he started whining and I threw the nearest cushion I can grab to his direction.

"Hey, watch it, baby boy, I'm still older," he laughed after catching the cushion. The damn guy still has fast reflexes even after too much exhaustion.

"But I'm still definitely taller," I wiggle my eyebrows and he just gave me a finger.

"Still gets him every time huh?" Taehyung hyung laughed which he fiddles through his phone, probably trying to reach out to his girlfriend.

"Shut up,  idiot," this time, Jimin hyung threw the cushion straight to V hyung's face and it hits him right there, bull's eye.

"But still taller than you," he responded and we all ended up laughing.

Yoongi hyung stood up to go to the bathroom and Jin hyung was now talking over the phone.

The fucker.

After his little incident on the fire exit, we all agreed to keep our sexual activities on the low, especially not on public areas such as that.

If he was caught by someone else, that could have mean serious trouble not only to him, us,  but to that girl group member, he was banging with too.