45

JK's POV

"Did you tell her you're coming back?" V hyung asked as he woke up and saw me looking at the view as I sat near the plane's window.

I nodded in response. I sent a message earlier before the plane took off and before I turned my phone on an airplane mode.

We're on the plane back to Korea and all this mess is stressing me out. Our tour just ended and it's been a whole fucking week but I still can't get a hold of Lisa.

Even the boys were trying to reach the other girls but to no avail, all we hear are busy lines.

I bit my lower lip as I sat on the couch near me. The boys were all awake. We'll soon be landing but we still have an hour, yet, they don't feel like sleeping.

I turned to them and tried to muster a smile.

"You guys can go ahead and take a rest. I got this," I told them and Yoongi hyung just smirked.

"If you think we're going to sleep while you go around acting like a kid, you're dreaming kid," he answered and I laughed.

Hosoek hyung shakes his head. "You know, I've been meaning to ask this since this morning but they were stopping me. However, I don't think I can sleep if I don't ask," he started and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yah! Do you really have to ask? Of course, something happened!" Jimin hyung answered and my brows furrowed.

What were they talking about?

"But was she really pregnant at that time?" Namjoon hyung added and I almost choked on my saliva.

Are they thinking what I think they were thinking?

"Yah! Jungkook is too young for that!"

I gave V hyung a thumbs up at what he said and he gave me a wink...

At this point, they were fighting by themselves apart from Yoongi hyung who was simply shaking his head.

I can't believe them.

Jin hyung was spitting nonsense that I had to stop them, the memory of him making out on the fire exit last time is still making me gag.

After the article came out, the boys had been too attentive to me. The news was very shocking. I never thought I'd get to read news like that. Not a dating scandal, but a miscarriage.

Additionally, a few of our managers knew of my past relationship with her and I was even called at one point.

"Guys, I can't believe you were talking about this like it's nothing," I told them and Jimin hyung pouted.

"But you did it, didn't you?"

"I didn't, okay! I can't believe how little trust you have in me," I told them, shaking my head.

"You didn't? Not even once?" he exclaimed and I had never wanted to reach Jimin hyung and smack the back of his head until now.

"I didn't. We never did the deed," I told them and Jimin hyung looked appalled, I threw a cushion on him.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips. "You were head over heels in love with the girl. Can you blame me for thinking something had happened?" he answered and I scowled.

Sure I was in love with her. And even if something happened or if I ever got her pregnant, of course, I would be responsible.

To be honest, I am kinda worried about her. Did it really happen though? Was she pregnant at that time? So she's two-timing me, was she?