24

Lisa's POV

"Wow, you sure have a strong and determined heart," I watch as Jennie unnie ate all of the chocolates Jungkook had been sending. I raised an eyebrow at her before focusing my attention back to my nails as I try to put on some nail polish.

"He looked so dejected and sad Lisa. I swear, earlier, he's even close to crying!" she added. As if that would make me waver.

"He's been coming her nonstop waiting dor you to talk to him,"

"It's been a week since they came back, Lisa. You're not coming out of your room every time he visits and you're not answering his calls," I blocked my ears as I listen to what Jisoo unnie says

And even from a distance, I can feel Chaeyoung's stare from afar.

"And you're not telling us what's wrong. Jungkook had to come here every day to see you but you're not letting him. Like, what's the problem?" she continued.

I never told my unnies about my conflicts with Jungkook's ex-girlfriend nor gave them an idea that they were once in a relationship. I kept it all to myself. And even now, I won't tell them because I know what will happen. With Jisoo unnie starting a relationship with Namjoon oppa, I don't want to cause anything that will affect both our group's relationship.

It's been a month after I broke up with him. Thank God he had a lot of concerts to attend to that I've had the time to think and reflect on what happened.

"Did you fall out of love?" Jennie unnie asked and my heart clenched at her words.

For a week, I've trained my heart not to feel and to forget everything that has happened.

I've blocked his number and stopped checking my social media for anything related to him. The less I see photos of him, the less I remember, the less it hurts.

I've seen Sejeong one time and she looked like she was startled when she saw me. But I didn't bother giving her any attention.

"And you still won't talk? Yah, Lalisa, aren't you being too much?" my jaw clenched a little. I was trying to stop myself from balling my hand into a fist.

Calm down, Lisa. They don't know. They don't need to know.

"Lisa...." I heard Chaeyoung spoke and by the tone of her voice, I suddenly got scared.

I lifted my gaze and met hers.

"Did Jungkook cheated on you?" she asked but it feels like she was sure about it. Her arms were now crossed over her chest and for some reason, she looked mad. "Don't even lie to us, Lisa. I know you. You won't get mad unless it's something unacceptable,"

I bit my lower lip and avoided her gaze.

"What?" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and the chocolate Jennie unnie was munching immediately dropped on the floor.

"Yah, Lisa! Is that true?" Jennie unnie sounded angry too.

This is why I don't want to tell my unnies. I stare back to Chaeyoung and pouted. Why does she have to know every time?

I focused my attention back to my nails, my eyes moistening a little.

Don't cry, Lisa.

"Uhhhh, Lisa I'm sorry..." I heard Jennie unnie cooed. She was close to crying before moving forward and engulfing me in a hug.

Even Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung moved forward and started hugging me too.

"Yah, my nails!" I tried laughing it off but my tears are now streaming down my cheeks.

"Oh gosh, Lisa. I'm going to kill Jungkook!" Chaeyoung hissed and I chuckled.

"Did you catch him doing it?  Who's the girl?" Jisoo unnie sounded angry as she started tapping on her phone.

"It's okay unnie. I broke up with him," I muttered and they all looked at a loss.

Chaeyoung looked worried. "Did you talk to him? What did he tell you?"

I smiled bitterly. "I broke up with him over the phone, before his London concert,"

Jennie unnie gasped. "Jungkook injured himself at that time. Oh gosh, does it have anything to do with what happened?"

My lips quiver at her words.

I knew Jungkook got injured. I saw clips of him crying. I tried to stop myself from checking up on him but I still did and I almost called him again to make up. Thank God I stopped myself. That's when I stopped checking him out over the net.

I love Jungkook. I do. I fucking do but I love myself too. I won't let him break myself apart. I won't let him ruin me.

I'd rather let him be than let him stay just so he can wreck me.

"I feel so proud of you Lisa. Don't worry, we won't let Jungkook come near you. I'm going to break his face if he did," Chaeyoung pouted and I smiled at her.

"I mean, how dare him! I'm going to give him an earful once I see him!" Jennie unnie exclaimed.

Just then, Jisoo unnie's phone started ringing and her face scrunched up immediately. I tilted my head a little. I don't think this is a good idea honestly. I know how protective my unnies can be. It may not like it but they are. Once, I was bullied when I was a trainee and both Jennie and Jisoo unnie stepped up and made sure nobody can mess up with me.

"Namjoon," she answered. My face grimaced at the sound of her voice. I feel so bad for Namjoon oppa. He'll definitely be the receiving end of Jisoo unnie's anger.

"No. Don't come here today. Oh no. Erase that. Don't come here until I tell you,"

Chaeyoung chuckled while I pout at what Jisoo unnie stated.

"Well, too bad your so-called Golden Maknae did something horrible towards us. He cheated on Lisa. Tell him not to visit our dorm or I'll break his face myself, araso?"

And then she ended the call. I feel so bad for Namjoon oppa. Jisoo unnie can be a little hard sometimes.

She started tapping on her phone again and I laughed.

"Unnie, you don't have to go hard with Namjoon oppa like that," I smiled and she pouted.

"Nah, I'll make sure that Jeon kid will get it after what he did," she stated and I cried again.

I'm just so thankful I have unnies like them.

I guess I don't need a Jeon Jungkook in my life after all.