44

Lisa's POV

"Please Lisa. This is the last chance I have. You have to help me. He'll say yes if you tell him,"

A long sigh escaped my lips. This had been going on for so long and it's starting to really bother me.

Not that I don't really wanna help her but somehow, it scares me that whatever is happening on her life now might scar and affect Jungkook's career too. Seeing how desperate she is right now is scaring the shit out of me.

"What's wrong? Is she still texting you?" Jisoo unnie's brows furrowed, her lips puckered adorably as she takes the seat right across the couch I was seated. She just had a conversation with her boyfriend and it amazes me how Namjoon oppa can snatch one quick phone call even in the midst of concert just to tell Jisoo unnie an amusing incident he encountered.

I smiled at her and simply shrugged my shoulders.

We were at our dorm taking a rest. We just finished packing our luggage as we are about to go out of the country once again for another concert.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

Sejeong kept on sending me messages begging for me to talk to her. Jungkook was pretty much pissed about it. He's starting to get really annoyed.

That time when I first received a message from her, I told Jungkook immediately.

Jungkook and I had gone through so much that I guess we've come to the realization that trusting each other like this really helps. I've opened up to him my fears and so was he.

We have different scars and I've come to realize that I wouldn't want to live collecting these scars until I have no space left.

It's just a matter of backing away a little, try to see things in a different view, get back on track as you already know which direction to choose.

I've decided to meet Sejeong even though Jungkook said it might not be a good idea. He was afraid Sejeong would physically hurt me. I guess that's one reason why he ended up staying near us even after I told him that I can manage.

Through our conversation, I'm pretty sure Sejeong has problems. She's just too stubborn and doesn't accept the help I was offering. After all that has been happening in our industry, if we can reach out and try to make a difference, I'm pretty sure it would help. However, I still acknowledge the fact that I can't help everyone around me. The willingness should also start from them. Plus, sometimes, there are scenarios where professional help will help the most.

To be honest, I was starting to get scared for her mental health. I wasn't sure if she's really fine or what. She' starting to look so obsessed with Jungkook but I feel like there's a reason behind her actions too.

I wonder what triggered everything or what made her be like this.

"You know, you've got to report this so our company can reach out to hers, right? I mean,  we don't want any more problems arising right now," she uttered and I sigh.

This is not the best year for us, for our company. Every artist that we have, regardless if guilty or not ar being targetted with malicious comments, and sometimes, I just wanna scream and tell the world that we're human too.

"I'll talk about it with Jungkook," I answered.

Opening my Instagram, I checked the clips of his group's concert. My heart just felt warm at the sight of him. Their fans surprised them by singing Young Forever and he burst into tears.

He looks so soft I wish I can be with him and hug him.

Sometimes, it's those little things that those people we love do that breaks us. But it's also those little things they do that make us feel alive.

Like how things are even more painful if the person we love was the one who hurt us.

Jungkook loved Sejeong. I admit and acknowledge that fact. He loved her and that's a part of his past that I had accepted wholeheartedly. And somehow, I feel a little concerned that maybe Jungkook is hurting too.

I don't want him to be torn into being concern with her ex and worrying about what I would feel. That's half of the reason why I was the one who's insisting that we help her in the first place. I don't want him to be burdened. I know how much he cares for the people important to him and Sejeong had been a friend too.

Even if he doesn't say a word, I know he's worried too.

I scroll even more and checked the photos of him, his smile, the way his eyes shine whenever he looks at their fans.

I just, love him, every bit of him. I don't even know if there are enough words I can use to express how happy I am to have him in my life.

I'm just so happy.

"Lisa, have you seen Jennie and Chaeyoung?" I heard Jisoo unnie asked and I lifted my gaze off pf mt phone.

"Chaeyoung fell asleep after packing. Jennie unnie might be not so secretly stalking someone on Instagram too," I chuckled and Jisoo unnie smirked.

Thank God Jennie unnie can't hear us because she'll start spitting fire again of she learns that we're teasing her.

My eyes caught the movement in her room, the sight of her bedroom door opening almost made me jump out of my seat.

Good Lord, does she have weird powers or something?

I was about to tease her but the serious look on her face tells me otherwise.

She was marching, on her loose black shirt and short shorts, the fire on her eyes show how much she was in a rage.

She walking so fast with her phone on her hands somehow I started to really get worried.

Why do I feel like whatever she was about to tell me will wreck me into pieces?

And it did.

"Do you know about this?" she asked, her hand showing me the article flashing on her phone, even Jisoo unnie moved a little to see it.

And I hope I didn't. Because what I just saw almost took my sanity away.

"Kim Sejeong, suspected to have had a miscarriage from idol ex-boyfriend,"

My heart was hammering inside my chest and I was pretty much concerned over my ribcage.

"Lisa..." I heard Jisoo unnie's concern voice while my eyes go over the article, the date, the months, it's exactly when they were together.

My lips started quivering and my head feels like it's about to burst. I was too overwhelmed about what I was reading I almost dropped Jennie unnie's phone.

"Lisa, are you okay?" she asked in worry as I leaned my back on the couch, my breathing starting to get uneven.

My hands balled onto a fist. Is this why Sejeong kept on bugging me?

Just what the fuck is this all about?"