The letters

I remember writing them at midnight, and some the next morning in between each One Act at Districts. I have no idea whether you received them or not....I hope you did. I hope you...liked them. I feel like it's my job to normalize the situation in any way I can...I don't want to scare you. So I wrote my heart out, as if I was write there with you. Rewrite the poetry that I've filled my notebooks with. Send you songs that might remind you of me, or even dance to.  I don't know...I did my best. Even a belated birthday present....heh. I guess, more than anything, I wish I could talk to you again. But no matter what, I always want you to feel loved. You always do the same for me. When I'm with you, I always feel important, precious and beautiful. It's almost funny that I'm a little more shy when I'm with you...mostly because I'm intimidated by how much you love me. It's such an amazing feeling that is unique to you and me. I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you. Heh, remember when we went ice skating? You were clinging on to me for dear life. It's was hilariously adorable. You came ice skating even though you absolutely can't skate, nor enjoy it. You came...for me. Your smile was brighter than any star. More beautiful than any constellation. And more meaningful than the moon itself. Or the arcade? We raced each other, tested our strength and played Pac-Man. It was so much fun! Even just remembering it puts a warm glow in my chest and smile on my face. Like when you kissed me on the cheek while we ran to Pac-Man. Aaaghhh why must you do this to me. I melt like snow in the summer just thinking about it. You make my day, everyday, just by being you. You. 

My one and only, Love.

I love you to the moon and back.

Happiness by Rex Orange County