6 months, Love

January 19th, 2019. We've been an Us for 6 months. I'm, not sure what to say. I can feel tears filling in my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall. Not this time. Not on this special day. You have been nothing but wonderful and lovely. Making everything that I went/go through feel so much lighter in your presence. You made safe houses out of hugs and dreams out of words. I can't thank you enough. I'm convinced to the core that I would be a worse person without you. in Every way, shape and form. You saw all my flaws, and called them beautiful. You wrapped me in a blanket of love everyday. When we started, we were something. And now, we've become everything. I can't thank you enough for staying with me all through it. The scars, tears, fights and anger. And I want to apologize right now for all of that. For everything I made you go through. I can't comprehend why you chose me, but you did....and I'm forever thankful. I promise to stay by you. Protect you, care for you, and Love you unconditionally; as long as you'll have me. I know you can't see me, but please in the name of God know that I'm fighting for you. Everyday. Whether it's to see you, talk to you, and or just hoping and praying for your happiness and safety. I fight for you everyday. I take care of myself solely because I know you would want me to. I love you so much, never forget that.  

It's been a rollercoaster, but this has been the best 6 months of my life. Solely because you have been a part of it-big and small. Hundreds of memories , a lot of them my favorites, that would have never existed without you. Ice skating. FaceTiming. Coffee. Arcade. Some of my many favorites. Just us being us. I love you so much and I hope we have another 6 wonderful months together. You are the highlight of my life, Love. The moon in my night sky. Never forget that. I'm always here when you need me, Love.💜

I love you to the moon and back❤️

❤️❤️❤️Happy Anniversary!!!❤️❤️❤️

Magic by Coldplay 

I hope it's you by Rusty Clanton 

she by Dodie

Bachata En Fukuoka by Juan Luis Guerra

P.S 

Juan Luis Guerra, oh my god, he is my entire Hispanic childhood agh he is amazing so yee I had to put one of his songs. He's just, yess.