Christopher

Ariana
I wake up to the door opening showing me wing man. He looks at me then bites his lip leaning his body against the door way "Get up" he says Coldly "I don't want to" I grab the pillow next to me holding it in my arms "Why did you sleep on the floor?" I shrug "Cause I wanted to" he sighs "I didn't want to have to do this" he bends over grabbing my waist picking me up I drop my body weight but that doesn't phase him "Why can't I just go home" I stomp my foot "Why would you want to? Tell me one good ass reason you would want to go home" he folds his hands over his chest.

I sit there silently I honestly don't have a good reason, but I do have a reason. I look up at him rolling my eyes he grabs my face holding it tightly I wince trying to pry his hand open "Roll you're eyes at me again and you will really wish you were at home with your herion addicted aunt" he spits I feel fear wash over my body and my eyes well up with tears "Stop crying so much grow a pair of boobs" he shakes his head throwing me a pair of jeans with a black shirt "Get dressed I'll wait out here" he walks out the room shutting the door.

Grayson
I feel kinda bad for being so mean to her but she is so damn uptight she is a bitch as hot as she is her act takes that all away. If she is gonna be with me for a while I'm gonna have to teach her a few things. The door opens, she has her head down "Do they fit?" I asks she doesn't look at me "I said do they fit?" I raise my voice she nods "They are on my body right" I grab her arm taking her to my car. She shuts the door behind her slumping her body in the seat.

I start the car driving to Christopher's building "Where are we going?" She curiously asks"Don't ask questions" I simply say stoping at a red light "Why are you always so rude" she looks over to me moving her body up from the seat "I said stop fucking asking questions" I growl making her jump a bit "You're such a dick" she mumbles looking out the window, yeah I may be a dick but she doesn't shut up I can't help myself even if I come off as mean that's my personality I came out of that I grew up into it my parents died when I was one I was a orphan until I was 17 then Christopher took me in his arms.

He had me and Ethan as his backup we still are his backup we are his top men so basically he is having me take care of Ariana because he really wants her he has plenty of jobs that he needs a hot ass girl for, yes we have hot girls but as soon as me and Ethan saw her we just had to take her which was a great thing because boss loves her. I pull into the parking garage getting out the car grabbing her "You know I can walk by myself right?" She furrows her eyebrows "I don't want you running off" I say hitting the elevator button.

She looks at me her big brown eyes are filled with anger "Do I look like a fucking dog?!" She shouts I grab both of her arms with a tight grip putting them above her head "No but keep talking to me like that you'll be in the position of dog when they are getting their brains fucked out" I whisper her body shivering she bites her lip looking down "What I say is what goes unless you don't like my rules, there's a cost for that" I drop her arms letting them hit her sides as she gulps.

Ariana
As much as I want to just hate him right now he turns me on so much and honestly no guy has turned me on after Justin took my virginity. I swallow the lump in my throat, the elevator dinging letting us know we are on the floor we wanted to be on. He grabs my arm again dragging me to a office the same one I was in yesterday "Well hello son" he smiles widely but it wasn't a comfortable smile it was a devilish one "Could I speak to you alone for a moment" he says to wing man one of the big guys in front of the mans desk comes and takes me out of the room.

Grayson
After Ariana leaves he clears his throat "I want to keep her take care of her at all costs, if she says she wants to see her friends let her but you must go with her we can't take any chances on losing her I have plenty of drug deals I need her to do but I want you to train her I had some people get me some info on her I told you already that she lived with her herion addicted aunt but I have some more to tell you. Her two bestfriends are Gina and Jade" he explains I nod.

"Don't be to mean to her but keep her in her place" I nod "Grayson this girl is a fortune, I've looked for a girl like her long before you came along I couldn't find one like her she is one of a kind take care of her for me son" I nod again he grins sitting back putting his feet on his desk "Train her then start working immediately stay with her at all times don't dare to leave her side. Bring me the girl" he snaps his fingers I walk out going to see Ethan real quick while he talks to Ariana.

Ariana
I walk into the office I wait for him to begin speaking "He takes care of you" he begins not looking at me "You're gorgeous Ariana you are gonna do my business great deeds, don't try to run cause if you do someone you love dies be careful choose your decisions wisely I promise that once you get used to this it will all be your passion you will love it" I'm confused on what he is talking about but I won't question him I'll question wing man "He is gonna teach you a few things listen to what ever he tells you. I'm very greatful for both of my men that brought you here because you are the prize I've been waiting for you so please just listen to the rules and nothing bad will happen" he simply says the guards drag me out to wing man.

He looks at me then to the guards "I've got her" he says with a cup in his hand "Do you like coffee?" He asks holding the white cup up "Yes" I simply say he hands me the cup grabbing my arm "It's good I added sugar and shit" I furrow my eyebrows as we get into the elevator "Can I ask you something" he looks down at me like he is questioning if he should let me or not "Shoot" he drags me out to the car "What am I working for?" He scrunches his face up "A drug business" I gasp as I get in the car he starts it driving off "I'm gonna take you some where and teach you a few things" he says pulling off.

He pulls up to a beautiful home "Where are we?" I ask in awe "Didn't I tell you not ask questions? We are at my house" he gets out the car leaving me behind for the first time not holding onto me I get out following after him. He opens the door to a nice sized house it's so nice in here. I look at everything seeing pictures of him and Ethan everywhere "Who is she?" I ask looking at girl holding a baby "My mom" he mutters throwing his keys on the counter of the kitchen I follow him in there "Your house is beautiful" he opens a little safe that sits in one of his cabinets "Thanks" he throws some bags on the marble counters.

He shuts the cabinet walking over to me "Come here" he sits on a chair pulling me between his legs making me feel safe "I'm gonna put these in a few places" he says he grabs my pants unbuttoning them "What are you doing?" I ask he looks up to me "I'm putting them in your pants" he says putting one on my right side an one on my left side then one in front of my vagina his fingertips grazed over my the fabric on my under making me get a tingly feeling in my lower abdomen. He buttons my pants then look up at me "Just makes you have a fatter vagina" he says smirking.

He grabs two more pulling my hoodie off and pulling my shirt up stuffing them in my bra I feel my cheeks heat up due to him seeing my upper body half naked "You should be good but don't get caught because then the police officer we have in our gang will have to deal with it" he explains I put my lips together "You have a police officer in this business?" He nods "How do you think we never get caught? He helps us" I nod "So am I good" he pulls my shirt down looking at my body "Yeah are you ready to do your first drug deal?" I suck in my breath looking down "Yes" I breathe out he gets up walking out the house I follow him out going into the car.

Hey.

Love Faith

Vote!