Make you ache

Ariana
I shake my head not wanting to be in here, this is like some fifty shades of grey shit. I turn to him covering my chest "I don't want to be in here grayson" I walk out of the room, he follows after me sighing "I have kinks" he starts talking from behind me "I like being in control" I turn around listening to him "Whether its physically, mentally, or even emotionally" he explains, I squint my eyes at him "What the hell does that room have to do with you being in control?" I ask in a serious tone "I'm a human, I don't want to be strapped up and down" I tell him, he laughs shaking his head "Its pleasure ariana, your still a child so you don't exactly know what that is but I'm trying to teach you" he says I furrow my eyebrows "Stop calling me a fucking child" I spit, his eyes become dark "I like being dominate" he walks closer to me "Stop being scared" his hands grab mine.

I shut my eyes knowing I can't resist him "If you don't like it you won't have to do it again" he assures me, I let his hands go dropping my arms "You know what you do to me" I whisper keeping my eyes shut, I feel his lips press against my neck "You don't care though" I whimper biting down on my lip, he picks me up in his arms walking back to the room. He sets me down on my feet shutting the door behind us, he walks over to a black stand opening the drawers. He pulls out handcuffs and a blindfold, I gulp watching his every move "What are you doing?" I ask, he grabs my hands putting them behind my back handcuffing me. He pulls my underwear off pressing his lower half against my butt "I'm going to pleasure you till you can't feel yourself anymore" he whispers sending a chill down my spine.

He pushes me down on the red couch climbing on top of me. He takes the blindfold putting it over my eyes, he presses his lips on my torso immediately my hair stands up from my skin. A light moan passes my lips from him sucking harshly on my sensitive body parts. He takes his kisses further down leading to my heat, my stomach turns from excitement. I want to use my hands so badly, but I currently can't. His tongue grazes over my vagina sending butterflies to burst inside of me. My lips separate letting moans out "Gr-" I cut myself off, the wetness of his tongue makes everything feel 1000 times better. My insides twist together from the pleasure, I feel him slide his fingers inside of me hitting all my walls. My wrists begin to throb from my body weight pressing onto the cuffs, I whimper from pain and pleasure.

He kisses my inner thighs softly "Did you miss me?" His deep voice sounds deeper than usual "Yess" I stretch out the word, he runs his hands down my sides sucking at my clit aggressively. A heart beat begins to thump from my vagina, I know what that feeling is and only grayson can do that to me. My mind is racing with a million thoughts at once, to much is going on for me to process any if it though. He squeezes my thighs in his big hands holding them, his fingerprints more than likely bruising my skin. I curl my toes trying to move out of his grasp, as good as pleasure is something in my body wants me to get away from it before I can cum. I kick my feet biting down on my lip as hard as possible "Stop" I moan out breathing heavily, my legs start shaking. I know that my body is ready to give up, but I won't let that happen.

"I know your ready princess" he rubs my clit with his thumb in a fast motion pumping his other fingers in and out of me "Just let it go" he whispers in my ear speeding his fingers up, my stomach drops as I cum from his words. I throw my head back moaning loudly, my moans echo off the walls coming out louder than what they are. I put my feet on his chest pushing him away from me, I breathe heavily licking my lips. I look at him pressing my lips together, he smirks "I also like choking" he whispers putting his hand on my thigh running it up my body all the way to my neck, he wraps his hand around my neck squeezing lightly. I bring my lip between my teeth getting turned on "Uncuff me, now" he grins shaking his head "You don't get to be in control" I furrow my eyebrows "What that doesn't turn you on?" He laughs lightly.

"Me being naked on top of you, wouldn't turn you on" I lift my lower body up rubbing myself against his bulge, he clenches his jaw letting my neck go "Come onnn" I whine, he grabs my hips flipping me over to uncuff me. The sounds of him pulling the cuffs off rang through my ears, he throws them on the floor sitting himself back. I bring my hands to the front of me rubbing my wrist, I turn around looking back at him. He brings his eyebrow up then down waiting for me to do something, I get on his lap putting my legs on either side of him. His eyes darken clouding over with lust, he rubs my body with his big hands admiring what is in front of him.

I lean into his face pressing my lips on his, he kisses back softly taking in the feeling of us being this close. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip earning a grunt from him. I wrap my arms around his neck wanting him to be closer to me, if that's even possible. I take my hands to his shirt pulling it off, he throws it on the ground unbuckling his belt. He takes the belt off smirking "Don't even think about it" I warn him "Come on" he says trying to bend me over, I roll my eyes bending over on his lap "I won't go to hard on you" he seductively speaks, he brings his arm back hitting me with the belt. I wince letting out a small groan, he hits me again but this time harder "How much can you take?" He asks, I take my tongue across my teeth shaking my head, I know he isn't talking about the belt "I don't know how much can you give?" I lead him on, his jaw tightens defining his cheek bones.

I take the belt from him setting it on the floor, I pull his pants off leaving him in his underwear. My stomach fills with butterflies, I look him up and down admiring what is in front of me "Ride me" his mumbles under his breath "I want to make you ache" he takes his underwear off revealing his hard on "I thought you liked being in control" I taunt him, he rolls his eyes pulling me on his lap. He kisses my hip bone sucking here and there, leaving dark bruises. I moan softly in his ear kissing his neck "Just fuck me already" I mumble, a light chuckle escapes his lips. He spreads my legs sliding into me, my mouth becomes agape and my walls clench around him.

I bounce myself up and down using my waist to help the pleasure. He throws his head back groaning loudly, I pull him on top of me so that I'm on bottom. He spreads my legs apart more, his thrust get harder making my legs start to cramp up "Fuck" I cuss taking my nails across his back, more than likely leaving deep red marks. He pushes down on my hips, I feel them start to hurt "Gray" I whimper trying to grab his hands, he goes deeper hitting my g-spot. I turn my face into the cushions, I feel the wetness of his lips on my nipple he sucks making it hard. I bite my lip leaving it numb from the pressure being put on it. I take my nails to my neck scratching, it feels like my body is on fire. I wrap my legs around his torso letting him hit me from a different angle "Mmmm" he grunts in my ear putting his face in my neck. I kiss his jaw softly, holding his face in my hands watching what he does to me.

Sweat drips down his forehead, his face glistening from the lights shining down on him. He presses his lips on my shoulder sucking harshly, I bite his muscle holding my moans in. He thrust into me hard trying to get me to my high, he holds my waist in his hands tightly. My stomach tightens and my toes curl, light moans leave my lips as I cum all over his member. He pulls out finishing himself off on my stomach, I bring my finger to the white thick substance. The stickiness drips down my finger, I bring my tongue to my finger licking his cum. He watches me in awe, I stick my whole finger in my mouth sucking he licks his lips blinking "How about instead of sucking your finger, you suck my dick" he says in a demanding way "Make me" I tease, he forcefully grabs me in his hands like I'm as light as a feather "Get on your knees baby".

Lmk how this is?

I took too long making this chapter smh-

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls:)