This is adam

Ariana
G walks in the room looking at me "We have a job" I sigh shutting the book I was reading "Do we ever get a break?" I ask setting the book to the side he nods "When all the jobs are done" I get up grabbing my shoes slipping them on. After what happened earlier G took me back to his house I took a shower then I changed in some joggers with his hoodie which he isn't getting back I love this hoodie it smells like him which is a great smell, he told me I'm staying with him from now on so he went to the casino and grabbed all of my belongings.

I walk into the living room G is on his phone "Yeah I'll stop by after" he says with the phone up to his ear "She is doing fine" is he talking about me "She killed someone, she was traumatized at first I think she is okay now though" I feel my breath hitch "I'm proud of her. She is perfect for this, she just doesn't realize it she has true beauty I guess you were right boss" he chuckles then hangs up he turns around "Ready" I nod "Let's go" we walk out getting in his car.

I look at the lights that are lighting up the towns road "Put this on" he hands me a dress with heels I look at him confused right here? "You want me to change right here" he turns into a gun place "Yes" I look down to the clothes "G I can't" He sits back like he was waiting "You can't what?" I pick up the clothes "I don't exactly feel comfortable getting undressed in front of you" he smirks "Do what I say" his voice comes out rude I run my hands through my hair I pull the hoodie off throwing it at him.

He catches it "Strip club?" He grins I shake my head not interested "No" I go to my pull my shirt off but then I get nervous "Come on we don't got all day" I pull my shirt off throwing it to him leaving me in my orange bra "That to" I look down at my bra then back to him with my jaw dropped "My b-bra" I stutter in disbelief he nods "But-" he puts his hand behind my back unclipping it his hand touching my back gives me chills I let it fall off my shoulders feeling insecure "Are you happy now?" I hold my boobs but it's not like he is looking anyway he is looking at the gun store, he actually does respect me to a extent.

He doesn't take his eyes off the store "Pants" I pull them off handing them to him "Underwear to?" He shakes his head "Not unless you want to free ball with a dress" I shake my head "No I'm good" I look at the dress he gave me.

"I could of wore a strapless bra with this" he looks over biting his lip "Damn" he mumbles "You look hot you don't need it" he says I slip the heels on a/n the heels in the pic. "Do you remember the plan?" He asks I narrow my eyes "From earlier?" "Oh" my mouth forms into a O shape "Yeah I remember" he nods "Let's go" I get out the car following him "I thought we were going to the mans house" he opens the door for me "We are I want to show you some stuff" he walks close behind me.

He gets in front of me putting his arms on the counter that a man sits at "What's up bro" the guy leans over the counter hugging him "This is Ariana" G introduces me "This is Adam" I nod with a smile "He gets us our guns" Adam nods "I'm gonna go to the back and teach her some shit" he nods again walking out from the counter opening a bag then throwing G some keys.