Pyscho path

Ariana
My heart drops to my stomach, I take my arm out of his hand holding it "You- you what?" I blink a few times trying to comprehend what he just said, he runs his hands through his hair "I-" he starts to speak but stops "Can we talk?" He asks I gulp looking down at my naked body "Yes" I lowly say, he takes my hand in his pulling me to his bedroom. I sit down on his bed pulling the white blanket over me "Red" he begins speaking "That color fucks with me" he says "That room- I've done bad things to plenty of girls in that room" he tells me I lick my dry lips listening to him, I should just leave but my heart has so much feelings for him that it's hard. He sits down on the ground putting his back against the wall "I never felt anything for those girls, besides lust. They all knew what I wanted them for, some of them fell for me but they knew they couldn't change me".

I press my lips together looking at how broken he is "I put all my emotions into sex, I worked all day then came home called a girl and had sex. It was a repeating thing" he looks down at the ground shaking his head, he feels bad I know he does "Becky, she was different from the rest. She made me feel something I didn't feel for a long time. No I wasn't in love with her, but I did love her" my heart begins to ache, so she wasn't lying when she said he loves her "I told her how I felt, but she just ignored that. She told me that I didn't love her that I loved what she was giving me. That was true that's what I loved, I loved that she made me feel good at all times no matter where we were" he takes his tongue across his bottom lip.

"She came to my house one night, she was wearing all red from head to toe. I asked her why she was here, she said she wanted to show me what I loved about her. She took her clothes off and underneath she had on red lingerie, she fucked me then left. I was confused, then I realized that red made me want her" he furrows his eyebrows "Red is the color of love, the color of hate, the color for lust, the color that the devil is. She was all of that in one, and I hated that so much that I ended up getting addicted to it" he clenches his jaw looking at me "I never wanted to hurt you, I couldn't help myself though. Seeing you in red makes me want to do so many things to you, I don't even want to tell you what I would do. I'm fucked up, but one thing I know for sure is I care about you. I hate seeing you hurt, and I hate hurting you. I know I hurt you alot, but it's hard for me to show that I care" I feel a tear slip out of my eye.

My stomach fills with butterflies, I get up from the bed walking over to him. I sit down on his lap wrapping my arms around him "I love you grayson" I whisper in his neck he squeezes me tighter in his arms "Your not fucked up, in my eyes you are hurt. I can't fix that, as much as I want to I can't. The only thing I can do is be here for you" I softly murmur "That's all I want, please don't leave I honestly don't know what I would do without you" his voice cracks, I pull away looking at his face. Tears fall down his red cheeks, I hold his face in my hands I've never seen him cry. I've never seen him be so vulnerable, that hits me. That makes me hurt but also happy to know that behind his built up wall he has a heart but only for me "Look at me" I say lowly feeling my chin shake.

He brings his eyes to mine biting down on his quivering lip "I. Love. You" I whisper slowly, I press my lips onto his hard "I'm afraid of losing you, I know that it will happen one day because I can't control myself when it comes down to it. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you, for saying shit that hurt you I'm sorry for everything" he softly tells me I shake my head rubbing his jaw "Don't be sorry" I kiss his face he smiles lightly wrapping his arms around my waist "I love you" he says in my ear I grin "I know".

I wake up with graysons arms wrapped around me, I smile to myself looking at him in his peaceful state. I know this won't last for long, because regardless of what he says he may love me but he has no respect for me. He opens his eyes squinting them, I turn myself to face him. He smiles at me showing his teeth "Kiss me" he says lowly, his voice comes out raspy. I pucker up my lips poking them out for him to kiss me. He leans in pressing his lips on mine, I pull away sitting up climbing on his lap. He looks up at me putting his hands behind his head "I'm enjoying my view, but I think I would like you better with no shirt on" he bites his lip pulling at the long shirt I'm currently in.

I take my hands to the bottom of the shirt slowly pulling it up. I tease him watching him get frustrated, I'm playing a dangerous game but fuck it. He gripes my hips holding them tightly in his large hands, I lean down kissing his bare chest. I grind myself on his bulge, he lightly whimpers furrowing his eyebrows "Fuck I just want to fuck the shit out of you" he seductively says, I blush putting my face in his neck, he flips me over so he is on top. He leans down pressing his lips on my neck leaving marks, I press my lips together rubbing them against eachother. He takes his hands to the bottom of my shirt pulling it up and off of my body. He throws it to the side, running his hands up my sides. I lift my lower half up pressing it onto his bulge. He squeezes my sides making my mouth open slightly. I grab the strings on his joggers pulling at them.

He gets off of me pulling them down then dropping them on the floor. He climbs back on top of me spreading my legs placing his body between them. I grab his face in my hands admiring his features "You are so- beautiful" I whisper, he leans in pressing his lips on mine kissing me slowly. I move my hands down to his back scratchy lightly, goosebumps covers his skin making his hair stand up. I take his bottom lip between my teeth tugging at it, he makes eye contact with me sliding his hands in my panties. He slowly slides his fingers between my folds; rubbing my clit. I throw my head back into the pillow spreading my legs open more, he kisses my chest leaving love bites. I bring my leg up in the air moaning "Grayson" I whimper "I want to make you numb" his voice gets deeper as he talks.

My heart beat speeds up "I want to make your clit swollen, to where its hard for you to close your legs completely because your inner thighs are to sore to be pressed together" his eyes cloud over with admiration, I run my hands through his hair pressing my body against his. No matter how close we get, I never feel close enough. I want to hold him, love him show him what he is worth. He puts his face against mine plunging his fingers in and out of me. I moan in his ear scratching his arms, wrapping my hands around his neck holding him. He leads kisses down my neck to my collar bone, leaving wet kisses on my shoulder sucking on my chest. My toes curl as he rubs my bundle of nerves at a fast pace "Cum for me baby" he looks me in the eyes not looking away "Fuck" I curse wrapping my whole body around his releasing. My legs shake and my heart beats out of my chest, his eyes wander my face.

Almost like he couldn't get enough of what he was looking at, he brings his hand to my face wiping the sweat off of my forehead "You are the definition of beautiful, I don't think anyone could define the word better" I'm falling, hard. Deep down I hope he is too, but I have to remind myself he could only be in love with the sex I give. I just want us to be on the same page, regardless of anything we have a relationship we may not be together but he cannot tell me that he has no sort of feelings toward me. If he did tell me that, it would break me because my heart is heavy for him. It's actually sickening to be in love with a psycho path.

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls