Drunk

Ariana
I stumble out of the casino opening graysons car door, I slide myself in throwing my head back on the seat "Are you drunk?" He clenches his jaw, I squint my eyes laughing lightly. My vision is blurry, my body feels light. I feel great right now, maybe if he didnt show up late I wouldn't be drunk. I shrug slightly putting my feet on the dashboard "You are not even 18 why are you drinking? You should be working not drinking" his body is turned in his seat, he is clearly mad about me drinking which confuses me considering the fact that he had sex with me. I'm 17, I dont know how old he is but obviously he is older than me and we shouldnt have done that "You fucked me Grayson" I just about shout not understanding why he is coming at me for something that is my choice and decision.

He tightens his hand around the wheel putting the car in drive. He speeds off stopping at the red light that we pull up to, he hits the breaks hard making me lean forward "You treat me like a child, I'm not I'm old enough to make my own decisions" I slur my words putting my hand on my forehead; my head is pounding "You are a child ariana! That's the thing, you think you're grown! You arent" I feel my blood boil at his words, he acts as if he is an adult. He doesnt even act like one he is immature "And you are? You are a adult?! Damn I didnt know adults act like you do" I scream kicking his drawer department "Ariana, if I were you I would shut up" I shake my head annoyed, my head is spinning like crazy "Fuck you" I shout he pulls over looking over to me with pure anger "You are a piece of shit!" I yell he didnt even say anything he just stared at me, anger splattered across his face.

I feel my veins pumping, I'm so angry. I just want to yell and scream at him, but my drunk state cant handle it. "You are a bitch" I scream at him, his eyes turn dark. He grabs my wrist holding it with a grip "Stop" I Yelp, my wrist pumping from the pressure he is currently applying to it "Let me the fuck go!" He laughs enjoying my pain "What did I tell you ariana, I told you before that you never call me a bitch. For some reason you cant seem to understand what I told you" he squeezes my wrist harder, I shut my eyes tight not wanting to cry. I bite down on my shaking lip trying to pull my wrist away from him "Grayson!" I shout with tears streaming down my face. My wrist welting up in his hand, he slowly let's my wrist go. Dropping his body in his seat "I hate you" I cry sniffling every few seconds.

He looks over at me the same darkness from earlier clouding his eyes. I feel hiccups come from my throat, he grabs my throat choking me. But not a grip that exactly was hurting badly "You are a bitch" I say through my gritted teeth, he bites down on his lip almost as if he was getting turned on by me standing up for myself, and also saying the exact thing he told me not to. I feel my lower region get heavy, my heart beating out of my chest. Being intimate with Grayson makes me feel- I cant explain it, my stomach feels like a zoo when his body is in contact with mine.

I bring my tongue between my lips licking them, he takes my thigh in his left hand holding my neck with his right hand. He pulls my body on top of his, my legs on either side of him. His left hand slowly goes up my right thigh, leading up into my dress. My heart beat increases, he rubs my upper thigh as he brings his right hand to my neck pulling me towards his face. He kisses my neck softly, a light moan passes my lips. He starts sucking leaving purple marks with red spots, I grind my vagina against his growing bulge. He takes my hips in his hands holding me still while kissing me roughly, my body felt like it was ignited in fire. I take my hands to his pants going to unbutton his jeans but he stops me by grabbing my hands "Ariana" he speaks from his swollen plump lips.

I drop his hands from mine "What?" He sighs turning his head away from me "We cant" I frown, I'm drunk all I want is to have sex with him why he pushing me away "Okay" I speak quietly going to get off his lap but he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me back to where I was sitting before "I want to, trust me. I just feel like it would be wrong to do since you are drunk. I would basically be taking advantage of you" my heart flutters at his words, he can be so nice sometimes. I smile lightly pressing my lips against his. He kisses back slowly not trying to get it heated again knowing that if he does he wouldn't be able to control himself this time "Why did you do that to me earlier?" He asks between the kiss "Do what?" I pull away from him, we are currently sitting on a empty dark road "Make out with Mariah, do you realize how horny that made me" he lowly speaks in a seductive tone.

"What if I told you what went down when she dragged me to the back room?" I say acting as if I dont know that what I'm doing is turning him on, he holds my hips in his big hands biting down on his lip "Dont" He speaks I smile pressing my lips back onto his. He pulls away looking at me, my face in his hands "I think you should go with ethan" I pull his hands off my face "Why?" I question, that makes absolutely no sense "Grayson" I shout slightly he looks at me sighing "Ariana I just think you would be better off with him" I shake my head "But I dont want to be with him, I want to be with you" he puts his hand on his forehead "You dont get a choice in this" he brings his hands on my thighs trying to calm me down, I close my eyes processing what he just said. I want to stay with grayson, he can not just push me away like that.

He acts as if he doesn't care about me at all, which we both know is a lie "I don't want to go with him" I speak lowly opening my eyes, he grabs my face in his hands pressing his lips against mine. I shiver from being in contact with him in this way, his skin on my skin in any sort of way immediately makes me feel like I'm on a sugar rush. It's like I'm high off of him, except he isn't a drug. I feel my eyes water from thinking of leaving him, I could honestly say that after being with grayson these few months, I've grown to love him. No I'm not in love with him, but he does have a special place in my heart. I bring my hands to the bottom of his hoodie taking it off. He slides his tongue into my mouth pressing his tongue against mine, I take my hands to the bottom of my dress sliding it off my body. Leaving me in nothing but my underwear and heels.

He runs his hands up and down my stomach, the hairs on my skin standing up straight. I throw my head back from the feeling of his lips on my sensitive skin, his plump lips peppering kisses across my tan torso. He runs his hands on my hips as he sucks on my stomach leaving marks. My chest pounding from him going further down with the kisses, leading them to the places only we can see. I watch his every move, wanting to not miss anything he does to me. Images of us having sexual relations appears in my head as he kisses on the skin that covers my ribs. My hormones screaming for him to do something to make me feel good, screaming at him to stop teasing. I feel the wetness of his tongue graze over the top of my panty line, I press my lips together shutting my eyes. His fingertips pull at my underwear "Please" my voice comes out shaky, I honestly couldn't want anything more than I want this.

He pulls my underwear off of me setting them in the passenger seat. He lifts my legs over my head bringing his face down to my heat "Watch me" he whispers getting closer "I said watch" his deep voice makes me open my eyes "Watch me take the life out of this pussy" seduction drips from his words "Grayson" I moan as he licks my clit "I can't" I shut my eyes, he smacks my thigh leaving a red mark "If you can't watch then you can't cum" he speaks, and at that moment I realized that there can be pain in pleasure. If having to be In pain let's me be with him, then so be it.

This is bad jsksjsks

Btw I love when you guys comment, it keeps me inspired. I love knowing what you guys think, I like knowing that you guys are excited for the next chapter.

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls<3