Together, never apart

Ariana
The familiar feeling of grayson's warm hands running down my skin making me open my eyes. I lightly whimper enjoying his skin in contact with mine, that will forever be the best feeling to me. I turn my body toward him looking at his outfit, simple black Jean's with an expensive Louis Vuitton jacket. I pull his body closer to mine so I could lay my head in his lap, he puts his hand on my face rubbing my cheek softly "Boss wants us to have dinner with him tonight" he lowly says keeping his eyes on my face, I nod "For what?" I ask he shrugs "Not sure but he told us to dress nicely" he says ending his sentence with a scoff "The last dinner we had did not end well, me and Ethan ended up in a argument with Christopher about some stupid shit" he explain in a annoyed tone.

"Does Christopher plan on doing this his whole life?" I ask grayson, he furrows his eyebrows "What do you mean?" He asks pressing his lips together "Running this gang. Does he plan on keeping this going forever?" I explain to him what I mean, he shakes his head "I'm not sure, he said he would pass the business over to me if he needed to" he tells me taking a strand of my hair putting it behind my ear "Do you really want to do this?" I ask him in a serious tone, he shrugs with a sigh "I'm so used to doing whatever I have to in order to live, this is how it's always been. I don't think I want to do this for my whole life, but then again how do I know when I should stop?" He says confused, I don't want to do this any longer than I have to. I'm honestly still here because of grayson, if I wouldn't have fallen for him I would've found a way to leave a long time ago.

"You should stop when you are over it, what is your passions?" I ask, I just realized I know nothing about him. He brings his shoulders up then down shrugging "I've always liked skateboarding, and surfing adventures. I love nature" he says smiling as he is thinking about it "I guess that's why it's always been so easy for me to be in the streets, the streets are like my home. I know every where to go all the cuts, all the drug dealers houses. Everything" he explains I nod listening "I know this is all wrong and it's no way to live as people say but I don't look at it that way. If living like this was no way to live then why is there so many people that live this way?" He says in a confused manner, that makes sense if no one should live like this then why are there millions of people who do.

"Ever since I was a child I was told to keep my head up and stay with the hustle, that's what I've always done and it's the hardest thing to walk away from. Once you are in there is no way out atleast not alive, I've tried to leave so many times it never worked. I just gave up because I noticed that if I got out I would not be alive, this gang has kept me alive up to this point and walking away from it does not seem right" he says keeping his eyes focused on my legs "I see you in my future, and my future does not look like this. I want you to myself, I want to be with you because I love you but grayson we cannot do this our whole life" I simply tell him in a soft tone, he sighs "I know I just have to get my shit together" I nod pulling him closer to me.

I do not want him thinking that he has to keep his guard up at all times, because that is what you have to do in a gang. You are never safe, there is no such thing as being safe when you are out here killing for money. This world may be fucked up but the people in it are way worse. I can't lose him I don't know what I would do with myself. At this point I'm sure I'm in love with him, and the thought of being without him kills me. I'm with him everyday, when I'm not in his presence I feel empty. "I'm not going to pressure you to stop your hustle, because I'm in the same ship you are in. You just need to think about your future and what you are going to be doing" I tell him, All I want is for him to be happy. For us to be happy. Together, never apart.

Short chapter I'm sorry I'm busy.

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls