Say sorry later

Ariana
January 21st
I walk up to the door knocking, my heart beats out of my chest. I'm so nervous, I have no idea what I'm even here for. I mean I know that I miss her, but that's a lame excuse on just coming back after being gone for so long. The door opens taking me from my thoughts "Gina.." I say way too low, she furrows her eyebrows looking me up and down "Ari" she looks back telling her dog to go lay down "The last time I saw you, you left with grayson. Why are you back here?" I take a deep breath "I know, the last time I seen you was.. kinda strange but I'm here now and hopefully I can see you more. Things aren't the same for me" I explain she sighs licking her lips "I love you ari, I always will but.. from what you told me" she stops mid sentence "You should be in prison" she whispers, I scoff I never thought that Gina of all people would turn against me.

"Listen, I'm here for you. I'm not going to watch you let your life go down the drain" she goes to grab my hand, I snatch it from her stepping back away from the huge house "How am I letting my life go down the drain?" I speak not looking her in the eyes, she places her lips together "Look at what you are doing for money" she uses her hands as she talks "What I do for money is none of your business, just know that I'm keeping myself on my two feet. It doesn't matter how I make the money, as long as I get the money" I explain using a deep voice, I'm dead serious right now "It is my business because you told me, I'm trying to help I care about you" she says I laugh shaking my head "That's what everyone says, but in the end I always end up being the one who gets fucked over" I spit, she shakes her head "My bad, I shouldn't have come here" I walk away going to grayson's car "Ariana wait!" She calls I look back seeing her run toward me.

Grayson gets out the car standing himself in front of me, Gina stops as soon as she sees him "I'm only trying to help" she mumbles, I look down "You told me I should be in prison. How are you helping?" I say my voice cracking in the process, she has been my bestfriend for so long how can she just turn against me so quickly "You are crazy ari, you are letting this man brain wash you" as soon as I hear those words leave her mouth anger drains through me, I push grayson out of my way walking up to her "Don't ever bring him into our conversation, you know nothing about him watch your fucking mouth" I warn her fear covering her face, she steps back some. I walk away getting in the car, grayson follows behind me pulling off.

I bite my lip moving my feet, I've done that since I was a child it helps with my anxiety "You okay?" Grayson asks, I stay silent "I thought you said that she would never turn her back on you" he talks, I shrug biting my nails "I guess I was wrong, then again everyone that has been in my life so far has left my side" he puts his hand on my thigh rubbing it "I haven't" he speaks for himself, I scoff "Not yet" I mutter, he rolls his eyes "How many times do I have to tell you that I care?" He squints his eyes, I stay silent admiring him "I don't know grayson, actions speak louder than words" I keep my voice low "I'm trying, okay?!" He shouts, I bring my tongue between my lips licking them "You do this alot, you hurt me then you say sorry. I accept your apology because I'm a stupid bitch, and two days later you end up hurting me again" I explain to him his jaw clenches "Its a repeating thing, then you tell me you care and that you are trying. Trying for what? Two days" My voice raises, he ignores me keeping his eyes on the road.

"I want you to stop trying, because trying isn't enough" I murmur to myself basically, because I'm sure he isn't listening "Fine ariana, I'll stop trying because nothing is ever enough for you! So fuck it I'll stop caring. not that I actually ever gave a fuck" he screams at me, my eyes water I keep my head on the window. I shut my eyes feeling warm tears stream down my face "I knew you never cared, stop putting up the act" he scoffs stopping at a red light "I wish you would stop being such a baby" he spits "Act like you kill people for a living, stop wearing your fucking heart on your sleeve" he growls, I sniffle ignoring his words. He is heartless I know this, but do I care? not really. I still treat him like I love him, because I do and I hate myself for it. I know he doesn't care, he just likes the satisfaction of me doing whatever he wants me to.

"And I bet you will say sorry later" I say with tears falling down my cheeks, he laughs lightly bringing his lip between his teeth "Anything to keep you by my side baby".

Another short chapter, better ones coming soon...

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls.