Do it for the experience

Ariana January 6th
I feel a hand wrap around my arm causing me to turn my head towards the person. Rose smiles softly showing her white teeth "I haven't seen you in so long, where have you been?" She furrows her eyebrows at me, I don't think it's a great idea to tell her "I've been busy I guess you could say" I look down "Ariana, you can always speak to me. You know that right?" I look up at her forcing a smile to spread across my lips I nod slightly putting my hair behind my ear "What's up with you and grayson?" I feel my cheeks turn a light shade of red, I cant tell her we had sex. That's between me and him "Nothing, we are partners. That's it" she let's my arm go "I'll catch up with you later" she tells me walking away.

I love Rose, don't get me wrong. But I know how she feels about the thought of me and gray. I can tell by how she looks at him that she doesn't think to fondly of him. Which I can completely understand. Except I'm not actually sure what makes her not like him. I walk over to Mariah seeing her laid out on a table, guys pouring alcohol over her stomach. I smile down at her "Having fun?" I raise a brow at her she smirks pulling at my burgundy dress "Join the party" she yells over the loud music grabbing my face pulling my lips to hers. I hear the guys hollering clearly excited from her actions, I pull away wiping my lips she giggles taking a bottle of liquor to her lips. I turn my head looking towards grayson who should be focused on the game he is playing with a bunch of guys, yet he was focused on me. His eyes are completely dark, almost as if what just happened between me and Mariah was turning him on.

I look back at Mariah her blonde hair laying on her shoulders. The black short skirt fitting around her thighs perfectly. She moans lightly due to the guys sucking on her stomach leaving kisses near her heat. I grab her face smashing my lips onto hers, she puts her hands in my hair tugging. She pulls away looking at me with lust she grabs my hand dragging me to the rooms in the back. She opens a door pushing me in down onto the couch, she climbs on top of me kissing my neck "You are so hot" she mumbles into my neck, my stomach fills with raging excitement. Our kiss was aggressive, our tongues occasionally touching eachother. I push her off of my lap getting on top of her feeling dominance take over me.

I suck on her chest leaving marks, moans escape her lips making me want to pleasure her till she cant breathe anymore. No I'm not bi nor am I lesbian but why not do it for the experience. I pull her skirt off of her tan long legs leaving her in nothing, I spread her legs putting my face between them. A loud scream fills the room as my tongue flickers over her clit. I squeeze at her thighs wanting her to stay still, she moans uncontrollably not knowing how to handle the pleasure. I slide two of my fingers into her entrance, she throws her head back trying not to moan. Her back lifts up from the couch leaving a space, she pulls my hair wanting my face to be in contact with hers.

I bring my face to hers smashing our lips together. She takes her hand down to the bottom of my dress. She pulls it up lifting it over my thighs. She pulls my underwear off of me throwing them on the floor beside us, the pit in my stomach growing larger as she kisses my inner thighs. Shivers leading up my spine sending the hairs on my skin to stand up. I moan out loud when I feel the warmth of her tongue glide over my clit, I throw my head back into the pillows. Wanting to close my thighs I grab her face pulling it up to mine, our chest touching eachother every other second from our heavy breathing. I run my hands through her blonde hair pressing my lips on hers "Dont fight it" she mumbles against my lips sliding a finger inside of me.

I squeeze my eyes shut biting down on her lower lip, my insides swirl around from the pleasure. "Yes" I scream out wanting her to go faster "Uh huh, mmm" I put my face into her neck, she takes my left leg putting up as far as it can go letting the pleasure hit differently. She slides two more fingers in, adding another one I can feel her sliding against my walls. I whimper knowing that my high is near, yet I dont want this to end because this feeling is not a everyday feeling. My stomach tightens, my toes curl, my back arches, and my head falls back. A loud moan of satisfaction leaves my throat, she smirks licking her fingers acting as if she was giving head. She is a slut so that's her job. I grab my underwear off the floor putting them on "We are done already?" She frowns I nod slightly "Mariah if grayson finds out about this, we both will be dead. Our jobs are to get money and seduce other people, not eachother" she nods putting her lips together "Well it was fun" her delicate voice speaks as I walk out of the room.

I look around hoping to see grayson, but I dont. Instead I see rose walking towards me, I mentally groan preparing myself for some sort of lecture.

Grayson
I push the guy up against the cold brick wall "where the fuck is my money?" I growl his face fills with worry "I dont have it, please just give me two more days" he cries I look over to Ethan watching him play with a knife, I raise a brow at him asking if i should give the guy a few more days or kill him for making me wait long enough. Ethans eyes go dark as he looks at the guy "I've waited long enough" I say dropping the guy letting him fall to the iced over ground "Please I'm begging you" tears start to stream down his face I laugh being amused by this "I told you when the deadline was, I told you what the consequences were. And for some reason you still took me as a joke" I kick him right in his face, he brings his hands up covering his nose.

Ethan walks over with the knife in his hand, he looks over to me handing it over. I take it from him grabbing the guys hair, he looks up at me with complete fear in his eyes. I take the knife to his throat holding it with a grip, before he could even get the chance to blink one last time I jerk my hand back slicing his neck. Blood falls from his neck all over my feet and the white covered ground I look over to Ethan seeing a proud look plastered across his face. I call up Dray telling him I need him to come handle this for me. We get in my car pulling off.

"So what's up with ariana?" Ethan asks I shrug "She doesnt tell me her feelings. She hates me, but we both know deep down that she cant get enough of me" I speak with pure confidence, I know I can pull any girl I want. That's never been the issue, the issue is that I can never keep a girl. Either I cheat or she cant handle my sexual desires, I'm freaky I like tying a girl up I like watching them beg for me. I like fucking them until they are begging me to stop. Till they are crying cause their legs are aching. That's what scares me with ari, she isnt even an adult yet so us doing anything along the lines of being sexual is against the law but that's not stopping me. The only that is stopping me from doing what I want is her innocence.

Hey hey hey hru

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls