Bugatti

Grayson a few days later 3:30am.
A loud bang wakes me, I jump up running over to the closet grabbing a knife. The door busts open to two of Ricks guys, I punch one of them in their face making him fall to the ground. The other guy lunges at me making me fall. Ariana screams, grabbing a gun. She points it at the one I punched, he stands to his feet running over to her. I punch the guy a few times that is on top of me making him lose consciousness.

I stand up going over to the guy that is on top of Ariana. I grab him by his shirt , I knee him in his face making his teeth clatter together. Blood pours out his mouth with spit, I take the knife slicing his throat wide open; blood pours out on Ariana. She puts her hand over her mouth screaming with tears running down her blood filled face.

I shut my eyes as I hear the sounds of the guys skin ripping; I cringe. He lets out a sickening sound then his body goes limp falling on Ariana. She turns her face crying hysterically, I pull the heavy body off of her placing him to the side. I pick her up pulling her into my arms she wraps her small arms around me squeezing me as tight as possible, I kiss her head rubbing her back. She pulls away looking down "Are you okay ari" she nods wiping her tears "I was just in shock" she whispers looking over to the guy I knocked out.

She grabs the knife off of the floor going over to the man. She takes the knife to his chest stabbing repeatedly, blood flys ever where. She throws the knife looking back at me, I bite down on my lip; that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I walk over to her grabbing her waist picking her up in my arms. I pull her face towards mine pressing my lips on hers. The taste of iron hits my tongue. I take her to the bathroom putting her in the shower. I turn on the water feeling warmth take over our bodies.

We begin to undress putting our clothes on the floor outside the shower. I grab her boobs gripping them, she throws her head back into the water. I kiss her chest watching the blood fall from her body, her lips separate. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss. I puts my hands on her hips holding them with a tight grip, she bites down on my lip dragging it down.

She looks at my tattoo smirking at the word;Grind. I take my hand down to her clit rubbing at a fast pace "Oh my-" she puts her hand over her mouth shutting her eyes. I grab her throat pulling her face towards mine "I was so turned on when you killed that guy, I was thinking of so many ways I could fuck You" she moans loud leaving an echo "I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk, you will be so sore you won't be able to feel your insides" she grabs my jaw smashing her lips onto mine.

Ariana
I grab his jaw pulling his face to mine smashing my lips lustfully against his. He slides two fingers in me making a rush of pleasure go through my veins "Beg for me to fuck you" he demands I shake my head, he picks me up slamming me on the wall. I wince feeling a pain go up my spine. He lets me go setting me on my feet, he goes down putting his tongue between my folds.

I moans running my hands through his dark thick hair "Beg for me" he groans rubbing my clit "Pleasee" I beg feeling my knees go weak "Keep begging princess" he bites my inner thigh "Please Grayson, please make me feel good" I whimper "Say less baby" he quickly gets up grabbing my thighs putting me around his torso, he slides into me making me let out a pleasurable loud scream.

He brings his lips to my neck sucking slowly, I feel his warm tongue graze over my throat. He bites my collar bone "Ouu" I put my nails into his muscular arm "Faster" I demand he speeds up gripping my butt with his large hand, I feel him in my upper stomach. I press my body on his connecting our lips, he slides his tongue in my mouth letting our saliva collide. He licks my bottom lip tugging at it with his teeth "Grayson, yesss" I moan he pulls out of me turning me around.

He pushes my back down sliding into me, he takes my hair in his hand pulling it. He slaps my butt leaving a red mark. I feel my stomach tighten, I release with a breathy moan. He pulls out of me "Knees" I get on my knees stroking him in my hands, I take him in my mouth sucking. He moans out grabbing my hair, I deep throat him feeling myself gag a few times. He twitches in my mouth then busts all over my chest. I stand up feeling my legs ache, he grabs the soap washing my body off.

After we finish showering we get dressed in clean clothes. I look at Grayson then to the bodies "I'll call Chris to take care of it" Grayson says getting our stuff together "Could you get someone to come clean this up?" He speaks to the phone "Yes" He nods throwing me my bag "Okay I'll speak to you later" he says hanging up "He said that he will send someone to clean it up" I nod walking out the hotel room, he booked another night so no one would come to the room to clean which is pretty smart if you ask me.

We get outside seeing no cars due to the hours it being. He looks around then gets into a stolen car "Come on" He hurries me throwing his stuff in the back, I do the same then putting my seatbelt on. He drives down the road going to a beat down building. A guy walks out with a devilish smirk.

Grayson gets out the car running towards him swinging at his face. He hits him repeatedly until the guys face is beat up "I told you if you ever fuck with the people I care about I would kill you didn't I? You put my brother in a car accident. I'm going to kill you now, there is no doubting me anymore" he grabs his shirt dragging him to the car, he hits him in the back of his head with a huge rock knocking him out.

The darkness mixed with the coldness makes that look so much worse. He throws his body in the trunk shutting it. He gets in the car looking at me, he is a dangerous man. And I'm completely attracted to his devilish ways. He puts his hand on my cheek looking me deep in my brown eyes "Do you trust me?" I blink a few times gulping with a nod "Yes" he presses his lips on mine then starts the Bugatti.

Hi I hope this chap is good:)

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls