Consequences

Grayson
I park my car in the front of her house getting out. I bang on the door waiting for an answer, it swings open showing Gina "Greg..well Grayson" her voice comes out dry I groan "I don't have time for this, I know she is here" I go to push past her but she puts her hand on my chest "She isn't here" her small figure speaks "I'm not stupid and I don't have time for this" I feel anger build up inside of me, I don't know this girl I can't lash out on her she's better off just giving me Ariana.

She tries shutting the door but my strength is to much for her to handle. I push past her walking inside "That is trespassing" she yells "Fuck you and your trespassing" I walk up the stairs watching Ariana walk out the bathroom with a towel around her, she goes to scream but I put my hand over her mouth pushing her back into the bathroom.

I shut the door pushing her against it "Did you really think I wasn't going to find you" she shuts her eyes trying to keep her breathing at a normal rate "Didn't boss tell you there was consequences for stupid decisions" I press my body on hers "This being one of them" a tear rolls down her small face "Please I don't want this" her fragile voice cracks I hold her jaw with a tight grip "Then you should have thought about what you were doing before you did it" I take her small hand dragging her down the steps Gina stands her body in front of the door not wanting us to get out "Move" I try to speak nicely to the stupid school girl.

She shakes her head "I will call the cops, you should be in jail for what you have done" my eyes go dark as I look back at Ariana, she really told her "Gina please just, move" Ariana says as softly as possible, tears rolls down her cheeks "I just got you back" she tries to not let her voice crack not wanting to seem weak "Keep quiet" was the last thing Ariana said to her before we left.

We walk in my house shutting the door behind us "I should hurt you yuh know?" She scoffs "You do all the time, why do you think I left?" I look at her rolling my eyes "I could've lost my job" I grab her throat "I would kill you if I could" I drop my hand from her throat "Do it I have nothing left to live for" she speaks "You know I don't want to hurt you, but you make it hard for me sometimes".

We walk into his office, his face lights up once he sees her. It soon goes dark when he remembers why he hasn't seen her for days "I told you that bad girls deal with the consequences, and you have been a very bad girl. So I guess I'm going to have to lock you up for a month or so, until you learn to respect your bosses orders" he nods his head to one of the big guys that stand in the front of his desk.

I watch as he grabs Ariana pulling her out of the office, taking her to a place that I don't exactly want her in. Yes she did wrong but that place is going to make her want to run away even more.

Ariana
He pulls me out of the office dragging me down to the basement of the building. Loud screams fill my ears as the darkness takes over the place. He throws me in a cell making my heart beat quicken "No please! Please don't put me in here. Please!" I scream but there was no use because I was now alone. With everyone else that is locked up being tortured.

A man with a cord walks in the cell door locking it behind him "You must be Ariana" he smirks I nod gulping "I'm whip" he puts his hand out for me to shake which I kindly deny "You only have a month of this, I promise it will be over before you know it" he says before taking the cord swinging it at me , I yelp feeling the harsh pain hit me right on my side. He continues to hit me everywhere with the cord, he didn't stop. For hours he did it, I yelled, screamed, shouted, cried. There was no use to any of it though cause once you fuck up there's no going back. You are put in the darkness where no one can hear your screams or cries, only you, whip, and everyone else that is going through the same thing.

Grayson
I walk in the casino watching all the colorful lights that light up the room. I go over to the Spanish man that sits at the table alone. That must be who Christopher  was talking about "Hello" I sit myself in front of him, he looks up "You must be Grayson? I'm Handel" I nod he looks around "I have a job for you" he speaks I nod wanting him to go on "I'm not sure if you are capable of it though" not capable of it are you kidding, who the fuck does Christopher communicate with?.

I fold my hands "I need you to get across the border with 7,000,000 worth of blow" I gulp I can handle that, just a little bit of help from my brother wouldn't hurt "Okay, I won't let you down" I say watching him get up "I will be back in two days to start speaking about it, tell Christopher I will call him" he gets up leaving a five dollar bill on the table.

I rub my temples getting up from my seat, Rose walks over to me grabbing my arm "Where has Ariana been, I thought she was back" I look down at her, I'm not really sure if I should tell her that Ariana is being locked away for a month. She would be pissed then start fighting with boss. I don't want any of that because it's all going to come back to me, I have enough bullshit on my plate right now.

I shrug "I'm not sure" I say with no emotion behind my words, I take her hand off my arm walking out. She doesn't need to know everything, I'd rather keep her out of some things. Boss wouldn't want her knowing I'm sure of it, she would complain to him about putting her in there. I walk out the building getting in my car.

I walk in the office seeing boss reading something "I met with Handel, he told me he will call you" he looks up taking his glasses off "Then I assume you know what the job is?" He raises his gray eyebrow "Yes, he said he doesn't think I'm capable of doing it. Which I find completely funny" boss shakes his head telling everyone to leave the room "I told him that you are very much so capable of doing the job, I'm just not so sure about it son. If something bad happens how would I know immediately to help, you are going to be far from my reach" he uses his hands as he speaks.

I look up at him narrowing my eyes "I can handle it, I swear I wouldn't agree to do something I couldn't handle" he sighs with a nod "Even if we fight I still care for you, you are one of my best men I can't lose you so just please be carful on that job" he pleads I swallow my spit "Don't worry" I reassure him.

Jello

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls:)