I told you I love you

Ariana
January 19th
I wipe the counter down grabbing a glass from behind me, I fill it up half way with liquor handing it to the man sitting in front of me "Six dollars" I say grabbing a shot glass putting Hennessy in it "Don't you think that is a bit much for this?" The guy speaks, I smile "No, because I'm not cheap" I say as nicely as possible "Give me the money or get out of my casino" I turn my head to the side waiting for what his next move is going to be, he groans setting the money on the table "Next time just get water, its cheap enough for you" I retort, he gets up walking over to the gambling table. I shake my head downing the shot of Hennessy I had in my hand, I set the glass in the sink behind me running my hands through my dark hair "Ari!" I hear a very annoying voice, I bring my head up looking at the one and only Becky.

I give her a fake smile "What's up becks" she sits down on the stool "Nothing much, have you seen grayson" she asks looking around, I furrow my eyebrows "No I haven't why?" She shrugs "Oh nothing, he just had some things to do with me" she smirks I laugh lightly taking my tongue across my teeth "Grayson does not like you" I tell her, she whips her head towards me raising her eyebrow "Sweetie you are wrong, he doesn't like you" she says in her bitchy tone, I roll my eyes "Becky you do realize that you are just a annoying slut?" I break it down to her, her face drops anger boiling inside of her. I'm not even mad, I know grayson fucks her the only thing I have right now is adrenaline "No he loves me, we have been together for a while. Stop trying to take my place bitch" she shouts at me getting some peoples attention, I smirk at her "You sucking his dick is love?" I joke knowing it's making her angry.

She reaches over the counter swinging at me, I bring my hand to my lip feeling the blood dripping down my chin. I evilly laugh, she messed up. I jump over the counter grabbing her by her hair pulling her to the ground "Let me go!" She screams swinging at me again, I pull my hand back hitting her in the face a few times. Her blood drips down my hand, I feel fire light inside if me. I kick her in the stomach making her lose her breath, people surround us watching the fight. She gets up on her feet running at me, she punches me in the face leaving a ache in my nose. I lick my lips tasting the blood, she grabs my hair pulling at it. I kick her in the knees taking her down to the ground, I get on top of her swinging repeatedly "Stop you bitchhh!" She screams at the top of her lungs, everyone around us cheering and laughing. I go to swing at her bloody face again but a pair of arms picks me up off of her throwing me against the tables making me fall.

I wince from pain in my back, I bring my hands to my back holding it "Fuck" I hiss biting my lip, I look over at Becky seeing grayson on his knees in front of her holding her face in his hands. My stomach fills with sickness, rose comes running toward me getting down on the floor in front of me "Ari oh god" she puts my face in her hands, I pull away not wanting her hands on me "Oh god, are you okay" she touches my open wounds, I breath in heavily trying to keep my breathing at a normal pace. I look back over to grayson and Becky, I start to feel sad. I know he was the one who pulled me off of her then threw me into the tables. I stand up wincing from all of the pain, rose grabs my blood covered hands helping me "She got what she deserved" I say loud enough for everyone to hear, all of their attention gets brought to me. Grayson shakes his head "What the fuck ari!" He screams I shrug "Now she knows not to talk shit to me right?" His face is covered with disbelief.

Becky has her head down crying, wiping her blood on the dress she is wearing "Do you actually care about her" I squint my eyes at him, he stands up walking towards me "Its not about me caring, you could've killed her" he yells making me jump slightly "And what about me?!" I scream back "You don't care about me, ever!" I push him, he grabs my arms holding me still "You don't care" I whisper crying, grayson sighs looking around at everyone "The fuck does this look like? A movie, get the fuck out of here" he screams at everyone watching, they all walk away going back to what they were doing "Ari" he softly says, I keep my head down sobbing "Ari" he repeats "Fucking look at me" he shakes my body, I lift my head up looking at him. He puts his hands on my face wiping the blood away onto his hands "It's fine" I shake my head shutting my eyes "I care okay, I do" I bite my quivering lip opening my eyes.

Rose helps Becky up taking her to the bathroom, I look up at him licking my lips "You care about her, you love her. She was right" I quickly talk, he shakes his head at me keeping my face in his hands "I don't love her" he tells me, I sniffle "You don't love me either" I mumble, blood dripping in my mouth as I talk "Right?" He ignores me "Right.." I murmur he drops his hands letting me go "You care, just not enough" I say, but that's what I'm trying to tell myself "What if I told you I love you" I say ever so lowly, tears falling down my face mixed with blood "You wouldn't care, because you don't feel the same" I honestly speak, he keeps his eyes on me clenching his jaw "You love the sex I offer, but you don't love me" I move myself closer to him, he stays still watching me "I'm sorry okay I'm fucked up, I'm not capable of loving someone. You know this, so why even torture yourself like that" his voice deepenes.

I stop in my tracks looking at him, with hatred "So because I know this, I should just put my feelings on hold" I put my lips together in a line, he shakes his head "I never said that, your putting words in my mouth" he gives me attitude, I wipe my eyes running my hands through my hair "You knew this was going to happen, that's exactly why you sent me with Ethan. You know what, you love me you just aren't man enough to admit it" I push him back some, he bites his bottom lip trying to stay calm "You are such a coward" I say in disgust "Such a bitch.." I end my sentence slowly he grabs my neck holding it with a tight grip, so tight I couldn't breathe the only thing I could do is squirm "I don't love you, nothing about you. So don't ever fucking say that" he squeezes harder making my eyes roll back "You are just a stupid slut, a child that is blinded by sex" he lets me go throwing me to the ground.

"You are crazy if you think I'll ever love you" he kicks me, more tears stream down my face. He comes down to my level grabbing my face in his hand "I hate you, that is opposite of love" he cruelly tells me, I shut my eyes not wanting to look him in the face that would be too painful "I'm not capable of loving, and you can't change that. So stop trying" he let's my face go standing up to his feet "Get up we have a job to get done" he is so cold, which makes me wonder why I even have feelings for him.

Okay then, so there is that:).

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls:)

Have a good day.