Too good for him

Ariana
February 1st
I wake up slipping out of my covers, I walk to the bathroom knocking on the door. The door opens, letting steam out "Morning" I stay quiet walking in the bathroom shutting the door behind me, I pull my shirt off setting it on the sink counter. The door opens making me cover my chest immediately "What the fuck?!" I shout he smirks "Nothing I haven't seen before" I roll my eyes pushing him "What do you want from me?" He shrugs "I want you to talk to me, act like I actually exist" he pushes me in the bathroom more, I fold my arms over my chest "Grayson, I cannot get along with you. So I'd rather stay quiet and ignore your existence" I retort, he shakes his head licking his lips "It's driving me fucking insane, you need to talk say anything. I honestly don't even care if it's about me or towards me, just talk!" He shouts, I grab my shirt going to put it on.

He grabs it from my hands dropping it on the floor "Grayson please, don't" I beg knowing what he is doing, he grabs my forearm pulling me closer to him. Close enough for our chest to touch "One minute you want me to shut up, the next you want me to talk" I state, he looks down at me nodding "As much as I say I hate hearing your voice, or I tell you to shut up. I'm so used to hearing you, that I need it to cope" I grab his hands taking them off of me "Every time I try getting away from you, you find some way to pull me back in" I say confused "What are your intentions?" I ask whispering, he takes a deep breath staying silent "See, you don't even know what your intentions are. Just-" I stop talking looking down, I can't let him pull me in again. I cannot let him think he has that much power over me, even though he does.

"I'll get ready for work, the casino is going to be busy tonight" I tell him, he turns around walking out. I shut the door behind him sighing, he makes things so hard.

I set the glasses on the table taking the money, rose walks over to me with a straight face "What's up?" I shrug wiping down a table "Nothing really, me and grayson have been arguing alot lately" I explain she takes the rag from me doing the job "You know, he isn't one that just falls for anybody" she begins speaking "You are beautiful ariana, and if he doesn't realize that. Then he isn't the one for you" she explains, maybe I'm to good to him. He treats me like shit yet I still stay with him, even if we aren't in a relationship we have something I'm just not sure what to call it "You should stop giving him so much attention, then he will realize what he could've had" she says handing me the rag back "You're too good for him" she whispers before walking away, I stand there not moving.

A hand on my arm causes me to get taken from my thoughts, I look up seeing a guy with blue eyes. He smiles looking down at me "Hi" he mumbles examining me "Hey" I say back "What's your name?" He asks, I blink a few times taking in what he asked. This man is gorgeous, he has blue eyes, black hair, a accent what more could I ask for? "Uh Ariana" I stutter shaking my head at myself "That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl" I feel my cheeks heat up "Your such a flirter" I giggle looking down "I can't help it, look at how attractive you are" he licks his lips I smile widely, keeping my head down "My name is Brandon" he introduces himself to me "Well Brandon I have to get back to work, but it was great meeting you" I explain he smiles "Well isn't your job pleasing your customers" I furrow my eyebrows turning my head to the side.

"Excuse me" I raise my voice, he grabs my hips pulling me closer "Let me show you a good time" he smirks rubbing himself against me, I push him away shaking my head "If you can't please me then clearly you aren't doing your job right" he gives me attitude "Because I'm pretty sure you aren't just dressed like a slut cause you work here" he whispers in my ear grabbing my face pressing his lips on me, I put my hand on his chest trying to pull away from him. He grabs my dress pulling it up exposing my laced underwear to everyone around, I bite his lip making him pull away wincing "You fucking bitch" he shouts at me I take my hand back punching him in the mouth.

Blood falls out of his mouth dripping down onto his white shirt, he takes his hands to his mouth holding his bloody lip "Get the fuck out of this casino, and don't come back!" I yell catching peoples attention, he walks away pushing me hard. I fall on the ground tears stream down my face, I pull my dress down covering myself. I shake my head wiping my tears, men are disgusting. I stand up looking around, I need to find grayson. I walk past the people sitting at tables drinking, going into the area where guys are gambling. I'm not even sure if grayson is here still, he probably left to do a job. I open the curtains to the back room walking through them, guys are sitting on the couches as girls are giving them blow jobs. I turn my head looking through the last doorway of the back room. I stop in my tracks watching Becky ride grayson.

His head is back on the couch as he holds her hips, she moans loudly pulling his hair. My bottom lip shakes everything in me wants to walk in there and grab her off of him, but I have to remember what rose said. I'm too good for him and that's true. I leave the back room going to the gambling area, I look around stopping my eyes on a dark skinned guy with curls. I walk over stopping in front of him, he looks up at me examining my face "Care for a quick fuck?" I ask he grins standing up towering over me, I grab his hand taking him to the back room. I throw him down on a couch climbing on top of him. He grabs my hips grinding me against his bulge, I kiss him harshly holding his face in my hands. He pulls away holding my hands "Are you sure that you want this?" He asks me I nod, maybe I want this to get back at grayson either way I want this right now.

I grab the bottom of my dress pulling it off, his eyes widen as he looks at my body. He puts his hands on my torso rubbing my soft skin, chills run up my spine letting a whimper leave my lips "I'm going to fuck you up baby".

I grab my panties slipping them up my legs "That was nice, we should do it again some time" he speaks I nod "Yeah" I say pulling my dress over my body "I never got your name" he slips his shirt on "Right, my name is ariana" he smiles walking away "I'll see you again sometime" he shouts so I can hear him, I giggle putting my heals on. I walk out the room bumping into someone, I look up seeing grayson "I was just about to go look for you" I tell him, he looks back at the guy I was just with "Who was that?" He asks raising his eyebrow at me, I shrug shaking my head "No one" I say walking away, he follows behind me grabbing my arm "Where you crying?" He brings his hand to my face wiping under my eye "Yeah earlier" I say wiping the smudged makeup "Why?" I take my hair putting it behind my ear "It was nothing" I tell him "I'm fine, can we just go home. I'm tired" I mumble, he nods grabbing my hand in his.

I look down smiling, even after all his fuck ups he still manages to make me smile. At the end of the day, no one can do that but him.

This chapter is messy, sorry.

I love you guys though♡

Love faith

Instagram graysexx
Follow me I make picture edits:)

Vote pls<3