Ethan

Ariana
I hear a knock on the door making my head pound, I open my eyes looking around. I'm in my bed, but I'm not exactly sure how I got here "Who is it?" I groan the door opens to Grayson with a cup of water and a bottle of pills "Thought you might need this" he walks over to me handing me the cup, he opens the bottle pulling two blue pills out setting them down on the nightstand "So you are going with Ethan today" he says I look up at him with anger written across my face "We talked about this last night" he takes the water from me once I'm done with it "No I was drunk so technically you talked about it" he laughs lightly shaking his head "I told you ari, you dont have a choice" I sigh putting my hand on my head, I'm so hung over it's not even funny "Grayson I'm not leaving, so you can try all you want" I get up from the bed going to walk out my room.

Grayson grabs my arm pulling me towards him "What don't you get?" Anger laces his voice I furrow my eyebrows "I cannot be around you" my facial expression changes from anger to confusion "Why?" My voice is low, I'll never understand this man he is so confusing "I just can't" he says slowly letting my arm go "Please just- for me please go with Ethan, I'm begging you" he drops my arm completely, his eyes look in mine almost like he is waiting for me to say something, or atleast say anything at all. I nod walking over to the dresser that sits in the corner of the room. I open it taking clothes out "How long?" His tongue slides between his lips; leaving them wet. He shrugs "I just need time" I look at him through the mirror that hangs above the dresser "If this was going to happen why wasn't I with Ethan in the first place?" Graysons eyes narrow, his cheek bones defining themselves.

He walks over to me "Because you were mine" he wraps his hand around my neck "You were my job to handle" he tightens his hold around me "You still are mine, nothing is going to change" he presses a light kiss onto my neck, I feel my knees go weak. I wrap my arms around his neck wanting him to be closer to me, I go to kiss him but he stops me "Don't" he whispers dropping me from his embrace "Get yourself together, I'll be in the car waiting for you" he walks over to the door but before walking out he says something that makes my heart jump out my chest "If you fuck Ethan, I wont think twice about killing you both" and with that he shuts the door.

Grayson
I pull up to the building putting the car in park, we get out going inside. I open the door to bosses office, he is at his desk signing something "Hey boss" he looks up smiling "Ah Grayson, Ethan should be here soon" I grab Ariana pulling her towards me "Ariana, Hello dear" his words make me cringe. She doesnt exactly know that he lowkey is obsessed with her, I know because he said if she would agree to being with him he would marry her, but I wouldn't let that happen. She is mine. I hear the door behind me open, I look back seeing Ethan. I walk up to him pulling him into a bro hug "Protect her" I whisper to him, he squeezes me a bit tighter basically telling me dont worry I'll take care of her.

The reason that I cant be with Ariana is because she is going to want a relationship, I can't give her that. I'm not the type to commit to one person. She is catching feelings, I know it. She thinks I love her, I don't I care about her. There is a difference, and I feel bad because I feel like I'm leading her on. Sending her with Ethan is what's best. Just so she can get rid of her feelings, hopefully. "Ariana, come here" I call her over to me and Ethan, she walks over to me slowly. Once she is near us I grab her hand pulling her to me "It won't be long, I promise" I rub the back of her hand with the pad of my thumb. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes, practically begging me not to let her go with Ethan. I take in a large breath "I have some stuff to do so...." I walk to the doors "Bye" I say without looking back.

Ariana
Ethan turns towards me smiling "Ready?" He puts his hands together I nod, he takes my bag from me walking out of bosses office. I follow behind him "What exactly do you do?" I ask him he looks over to me as he opens the backseat door throwing my bag in it "Well" he brings his shoulders up then down "I'm the guy that makes sure we get our drugs, I make sure it's all 100% real" he opens the driver seat door getting in. I do the same opening the door sliding myself inside the car. My mouth forms into a 'o' shape as I nod "So ariana" he stops at a red light "You and my brother huh?" He raises one of his brows taunting me, I shake my head quickly "No, me and Grayson are partners. That's it" he smiles gliding his tongue across his teeth "The way you were looking at him says otherwise" he retorts putting his foot on the gas speeding up "Yeah well those aren't my words they are his" Ethan looks at me from the corner of his eye.

"What do you mean?" He places his lips into a line "He said he cant be with me, and I know it has nothing to do with my age" I explain "How old are you anyway?" He turns the wheel going down a side street "17, I'll be 18 on the 17th of this month" he hums "I'm not the one to talk but I think you should know" he begins speaking then stops himself "Grayson- he isn't the type to commit, so if you do find yourself being with him. Be carful" his voice becomes soft "Is that a warning?" He shakes his head "Its more like a heads up" I take my tongue between my lips licking them "Thanks" I take a deep breath "But We are partners nothing more nothing less" he chuckles lightly shaking his head "Who are you trying to lie to?" He stops the car in front of a huge house "Sorry I know it's not my business but "just partners" dont have sex with eachother" he uses his fingers as quotations.

I scoff "Who said we were having sex" I fold my arms over my chest, Ethan leans closer to me "He did, we are brothers. We do talk about girls with eachother" I feel my heart beat speed up, so he does talk about me with Ethan. I don't know Ethan at all, but if there is one thing I can see already it's how great of a guy he is. Him and Grayson are completely different, Ethan is more open and happy. Grayson is more closed off, and keeps to himself "What does he say about me?" I ask he shrugs "Its not my words to run with" I sigh "Well you could at least tell me how old you guys are, he doesn't tell me anything. I'd like to know how old the guy I'm fucking is" he wheezes putting his head against the seat letting out a throaty laugh.

"25" he says turning the car off, I feel a pit grow in my stomach. I mean that's not that bad "Do you think he cares about me" I ask him before he could open the car door, he turns his body towards me sighing "If he didn't care, you wouldn't be with me right now" he softly says "Grayson has a hard time showing his love and affection towards someone, but you will know if he cares. He shows his love through small gestures. I'm going to be honest with you, he doesn't love you. Not yet atleast, but he does care and that's hard to get out of someone like Grayson" I shiver from his words, and all this time I thought he hated me. In all actuality it's the complete opposite.

Hey, tell me how this is:)

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls, <3