Feelings

Ariana
January 15th 2 days till aris bday;)
He signs his name across the paper handing the guy the money, we walk out the diner going to his car. "So you want to go back to my house or does the car work for you?" He unlocks his doors my breath gets caught in my throat "It doesn't really matter" I say trying to not stutter he smirks getting in the car "I'm gonna drive to a alley real quick" he says pulling out of the parking lot. My insides feel like they are tightening, he drives down a few different streats looking for a alley way I turn my head to the left seeing a dark alley "There" I direct him he turns the wheel pulling down the alley. He parks the car looking over at me. The tension in the air was clear as day, even though it's dark I can still see the lust clouded in ethan's brown eyes. He licks his lips climbing into the backseat.

He looks at me with hunger "You gonna come back here or?" He raises his perfect eyebrow at me, I take a deep breath climbing into the back. He puts his hand on my face grazing his thumb over my bottom lip "Just sit back, and let me do what I'm good at" he lays me down wrapping my legs around his waist, he presses his lips against mine making butterflies burst in my stomach. This is wrong, it feels wrong, yet I'm not stopping him. Instead I just watch his every move, he brings his hands to my Jean's unbuttoning them. He looks at me as he slowly slides them down my legs, I don't dare to lose eye contact with him. He presses his lips against my inner thighs, the warmth of his kisses sends a shiver up my spine.

He takes his tongue across the fabric covering my vagina, my body jolts from the contact. I run my fingers through his hair as he slides my panties off with his teeth. I feel myself dripping for him, everything in me wanted what he was about to give me; pleasure. His breath hits my heat sending goose bumps to my skin, the wetness of his tongue glazes my clit. I throw my head to the side biting down on my lip, my veins pumping through my hands. I moan loudly as he sucks harshly on my bundle of nerves "Ethan" I whimper I bring my hand to my mouth as I curl my toes tightly.

He takes his tongue from my vagina to my thigh licking the juices that were dripping. I bite my hand trying to stay quiet, that clearly annoyed him. He puts his face back between my legs moving his tongue at a fast pace over my clit. My moans becoming louder and louder "Fuck" I grab his hoodie in my hands pulling at it, he takes his hands to my waist running them up the sides of my body going inside the grey hoodie that covered my upper half. He continues to eat me out leaving me a moaning mess. I feel my stomach tighten, my body on the verge of giving up. My back arches as I release, he licks me up before bringing his face up to mine. He wipes the sweat off my forehead "That was the best five minutes of your life wasn't it?" I press my lips on his, he pulls away with a smirk "That was a one time thing" I tell him sitting up grabbing my panties.

He chuckles hopping back into the front seat "I get that you like grayson, but your not in a relationship with him so you dont need to worry. We will be fine" he explains I sigh looking down as I slip my jeans up my legs "Its not just some crush Ethan, I have feelings for him" I truthfully tell him, his face softens "Ariana, I get it " I shake my head "I've never felt like this, he makes me feel something I've never felt before. Even though he is really a asshole sometimes" I scoff just thinking about how much of a dick he is to me. Ethan licks his lips before talking "When I was on the phone with him, he told me that he felt something for you. No he didn't say that he loved you, but he does care about you and would protect you at all cost" I feel my heart beat speed up rushing heat to my cheeks.

I smile thinking about it, all this hate I had for him months ago is gone. Who knew that me sleeping with the guy would bring on all these feelings.

Hi fuck shit, uhh sorry for not updating. Jsksksk I know that you all are like where is this bitch at with the update but I'm gonna be honest, my focus has not been on this book lately. It has been on my new book that I just came out with, but pls dont worry I would never start a book to not finish it and leave you all on a cliff hanger, cause trust me I hate when I'm reading a book an I go to go to the other chapter and it says to be continued.

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls.