Often

Ariana
Grayson stares at me blankly with his jaw clenched, I flip to the next page reading what it says.

She is great, I think I actually like her. It's been so long since I've felt this way about anyone, my ex broke me. She is slowly putting me back together piece by piece.

I furrow my eyebrows "This has to be his diary, he is talking about some girl" I state, grayson grabs the book from me reading it "He didn't say a name" I say, grayson furrows his eyebrows turning the page "There is more, he had to write in this almost everyday" he says flipping through all the pages, I take the book from him going back to the second page.

She looked great tonight, she is flawless. Her beauty is rare.

I bring my eyes over to the next page.

I met her parents, they were so sweet. They made me feel so welcome, I can see where she gets her looks from. Her mom was almost as pretty as her.

"He talks about her like, she is the most perfect person on this earth" I tell grayson, he nods "He was very sweet when it came to woman. Yet they always treated him shitty, they to his niceness for granted. He had trouble with getting into relationships" he explains, I hum going back to the book.

I flip to the next page reading more.

I bought her a diamond bracelet, she seemed upset that I spent so much money on her. I told her she deserved it, and she began to cry. I was confused why she was crying, she said that no one has ever spent so much money on her. That resulted into us having sex.

I raise my eyebrows laughing lightly "He is too sweet" I mumble grayson nods folding his hands "Girls like their men dominate, I know you do" he raises a brow at me, I shake my head blushing "Shutup" I scoff at his confidence "Come on it's true" he walks around the counter pressing his body against the back of mine. He grabs my hair pushing it to the side "Grayson" I whisper "What?" He says lowly in my ear "Not now" I shut my eyes, he presses a wet kiss on my neck "Hm? Not now" his voice comes out raspy, my folds drip with wetness "You don't like when I do this" he puts his hand on my butt squeezing it "Or this" he slides his hand up my hoodie touching my bare skin, a shiver runs up my spine making me bite on my lip. He latches his lips on my neck sucking lightly, I lick my lips leaving them wet "Please" I whisper he grabs my boob holding it in his large hand "Please what?".

He kisses behind my ear, I unbutton my Jean's opening my eyes. He takes his free hand bringing it to my face grabbing my jaw pushing my head back onto his shoulder, he kisses my neck leaving love bites. He slides his hand out of my hoodie down into my pants, I feel his fingers brush over my folds causing me to whimper "Gray" I breathe out "Mmm" I press my lips together "Please" I repeat "Please what" he leads me on "Say it" he taunts me, I grab his hand from my jaw holding it "Please what?" He softly says in my ear sliding his hand into my panties "I want you to tell me what you want me to do to you" he growls I bite my inner cheek shutting my eyes again "Pleasure me, please" I say what he wanted me to, I feel him smirk against my neck "Good girl" he lightly chuckles in my ear, he leads his hand to my clit rubbing slowly.

A light moan passes my lips, I put my hand on his wanting him to go faster "Take it slow" he says, I feel my cheeks heat up from being nervous. Even after being with this man he still makes me nervous, I'm sure he knows what he does to me but he likes having me on edge. He let's my other hand go putting it back on my jaw, he slides it down to my neck holding it with a light grip. He breathes into my ear making me shiver "Uhh" I moan out as he rubs my clit in a circular motion "Faster" I demand him, he ignores me pressing his lips back on my neck. I grab his hand that is in my pants trying to stop him, he sucks harshly on my neck leaving bruises for sure. He takes his other hand grabbing mine so I would stop trying to pull at his "Mm I need you to go faster" I press my lips together holding in my moans "And I need you to moan" he seductively says, I shake my head putting it on his chest "Looks like neither of us get what we want huh" he stops rubbing me taking his hand out of my pants.

I pull my body away from him turning around, he licks his lips looking down at me "If only we were at home right now. I would have you in the red room strapped to the walls" his voice deepens almost like he is imagining it in his head "That doesn't mean you have to stop" I grab the hand he had in my pants bringing it to my mouth, I take his fingers sucking on them. His eyes turn dark, completely black letting me see myself in them. I leave spit on his fingers bringing his hand back to my pants, I put his fingers back on my clit rubbing myself with him. He lets me do it watching me, I rub myself fast with his fingers "Yess" I whimper throwing my head back, he grabs my body pulling me closer to him. He takes his other hand grabbing my face smashing our lips together.

He bites down on my bottom lip tugging at it, I moan as my legs shake ready to give out from standing. He begins to move his fingers on my clit in a pattern sending me over the edge "Grayson" I shout letting his hand go so he can do the job, I wrap my arms around his neck wanting him to be as close to me as possible "Keep going, I'm close" I tell him in his ear, I kiss his warm neck biting every few seconds. He takes my weakness for granted pulling my pants down lifting me on the counter so he could slide his fingers in me. I look down between my legs watching his fingers pump in and out of me. I bite on my lip hard enough for blood to release "Fuck" I shut my eyes in pure bliss, my insides start to tighten up as I grab a handful of his jacket moaning softly in his ear "I want you to squirt on my hand baby" he says lowly getting me to my high.

I put my face in his neck releasing on his hand, my body relaxes and my nerves settle. He takes his hand from my vagina watching my juices drip from his fingers "I can't wait till we get home" he says to himself smirking at me. I breathe heavily fluttering my eyes at him "You look good after letting your stress out" he kisses my face "You should let me do that to you more often" my skin crawls in goosebumps "Your good" I say to him, he smiles pulling my pants up "I know that" he cockily speaks I roll my eyes "I'll treat you like a princess, all you gotta do is let me pleasure you".

Hey hru

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls